Nightmares May Come True...

01

How it started was with a happy life. My beautiful mother, named Katrina. She had beautiful long, silky black hair and gorgeous blue eyes. I had hair like hers at that time. Long, but the only difference was that it was blond. But after my mom died, things haven't been the same.

My dad married Ramona. She had black eyes, like my best friend Sandra's but they didn't have the warmth that Sandra had. She had a pointy looking noise, black hair that would always be in a bun, and pale skin. Very, very pale skin.

If I made one little mistake, I would get hit. Even if it wasn't my fault, I'd still get hit. It wasn't fair. And my dad was just clueless. Every time I'd tell him he'd just ignore me and go on about the same boring crap about Romona being beautiful and shit, and why he married her.

And then afterward, I would get a nice slap from the witch. And that's when the dreams started. I didn't know if I should be scared or confused. I mean there was blood, and a dead baby...

And that same day, Ramona left me a mark on my face after slapping me. It was red, and a day later my dad saw and questioned what had caused it. I told him the truth and he got into an argument with Ramona. And then later, I got kicked, stepped on, pushed, slapped, etc. by, you guessed it.

A few months later, things started to get worse. I had tons of friends at school, but they started to ignore me. Sandra was the only person that would talk to me, and she didn't care if people would ignore her. She was the bestest friend I could have ever imagined. She was there for me, she was kind. She was like my own sister. I love her so much...
♠ ♠ ♠
well that was a horrible cliff hanger but the next chapter will be much better, promise. =D