Nightmares May Come True...

02

I woke up to the sound of Ramona's screaming.

"Wake up!!!" she screaming., and then slapped me. I let out a sigh and got out of bed.

"Don't you whine with me," she said, and smacked me, while I tried to keep my anger inside.

I walked into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, took a shower, and started getting ready for school. I walked down to the kitchen and saw that my dad was already leaving for work. Uh oh...

"Why didn't you get up when I told you to?" she nagged.

Here it comes...

And WHAM... there we go. I had gotten smacked on my back. Hard. Ramona then threw me down and kicked me. She grabbed my hair and started dragging me out the door. I couldn't take it anymore. I was weak, but my strength was building up....

I grabbed her pale ass hands and dug my long nails in them. She screamed out in pain. She finally let go of my hair and I was able to get up. It wasn't easy though. She kept on kicking me, which hurt like hell since she was wearing high heels. It amazed me that she was still standing up while wearing them. But I was able to get up somehow, and when I did, I gave a her slap on the face. For starters, this was a nice feeling.

She started bleeding. I guess my nails scratched her a bit... okay, a lot. I pushed her down and started kicking her, like how she'd done to me. I stepped on her. Too bad I was wearing sneakers, Ramona didn't get the full experience on how it would have felt. But suddenly, she pushed me down. And then she was able to get up. She was going to step on my stomach but I rolled away. I got to my feet and ran to the door.

"Watch what happens when you come home!!!!" she yelled, but I just stuck my tongue out her. I was feeling a bit happier now. I got my revenge, but not all of it. But that was enough for today. I ran to school before I was late.

---
RAMONA'S POV

I cursed at Mychelle as she left. I was fucking angry, how could she hit her parent like that?

I admit I have been pretty harsh on her in the past few months. But I'm her mom now, and she just can't start hitting me. I was raging in anger inside. When I finally got a look at myself, I was red all over. And it wasn't just the blood on my skin...

I was going to take a shower to wash off all the blood before work, but I'd be late. I did it anyway. I didn't want my boyfriend seeing me like this.

I'm cheating. I'm thinking about running away with Dan once me and Tim kick Mychelle out of the house. I'll be free again. Or that's what I plan...

I stripped down, walked into the tub, turned the shower on, and there it went. Nothing beats a warm shower in a day in autumn day. Suddenly, I started to feel dizzy. My vision went blurry. I turned the shower off, but then I couldn't balance myself. I started to feel unconscious and suddenly everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
i got kind of stuck on the cliff hanger.
anyway, what'll happen when Mychelle comes home?
will Ramona ever wake up?
what about Dan and Tim??
IMPORTANT QUESTIONS!!!
stay tuned for the next chapter ;D