Nightmares May Come True...

03

I made it too school by 9:04 AM.

I wasn't that late, but I still had to get my detention slip. I would have to attend detention after school and would be let go at 4:00 PM.

After I was let out of detention, I went out for a stroll around the city. I didn't want to go home, I wasn't going to get hit. But if I came home later, I would get it even more...

So I walked on the train tracks. I would always go there whenever I'm depressed or have depressing thoughts. It was my only hideout. I looked behind me and saw a black figure. I then felt something hit me on my head and everything turned black.

I woke up. I felt something on me, or someone.

I realized I was nude. And that it was a boy was on top of me. I struggled to get the boy off of me. He probably felt it, because he got up immediately and picked up a gun that was on the floor, and pointed it at me. I was scared, so I hid myself under the blanket that was next to me. I heard the naked boy throw the gun on the ground, and walk over to where I was. He grabbed the blanket and put it down slowly.

"Don't be scared," he said.

"Who are you?" I said.

"A person."

"W-what happened?" I asked him.

There was an awkward moment of silence. I got up slowly, still covering myself with the blanket. I didn't want to reveal any part of me, even though he had already seen it.

"What's your name?" I asked him.

"Tyler," he said. "Whats yours?" he added.

"Mychelle." I said. "Where am I?" I asked.

"Atlanta, Georgia."

My eyes widened. How could I be in Atlanta when I was in Ashburn before I woke up?

I looked down and started to cry. I couldn't help it. What was I going to tell Ramona? But why would I wanna go back? It'll just be the same old Ramona and that same old belt I was used to. If I stay out here like this, then she won't be able to get to me. Why would she ever come looking for me? She doesn't need me in her life. Not even Sandra, she's better off without me. Because of me, she pretty much has no one. She can just go and be with all the other people that could have been her friends if I weren't there. She'd be happy without me. Ramona would be happy without me. They don't need me.

Tyler held me close. No one has ever done that, not even my own mom. "It's going to be alright," he said. I hugged him and lied my head on his shoulder. "Tyler," I whispered. "Yeah," he said. "I want this," I told him. He let me go, pulled off the blanket, and pushed me down slowly. He started going "in and out" on that certain area And then it hit me, the dream. "Stop!" I cried as I got up. "What's wrong?" he asked. "I.. I just need some rest." I told him. Okay, he said as he lied down next to me, pulling the blanket over us. He put his arm over me and I went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
i actually had the most fun writing this. x)
sub and comment<3