Status: This will be fun! Comment while you read!

Fiction

Chapter 11

I glanced uneasily in Brian's direction; a little afraid to hope into my car and follow him, but his expression behind his visors softened and reassured me that he wasn't going to harm me if I followed him. I nodded in his direction, and hopped into my car, and followed Brian out into what seemed like the middle of nowhere, but yet was somewhere.

We parked on the dirt road and Brian hopped out of his car and motioned for me to follow; which I did. I walked beside him, and occasionally as we walked looked up into his gorgeous face, and my heart melted and if possible shattered even more. I bit my lower lip to keep from whimpering, and to keep the tears from spilling down my cheeks.

I wrapped my arm around my middle, and let out a long shaky breath; which earned a curious glance my way from the oh so wonderful Brian. He grabbed a hold of the arm that was wrapped tightly around me and entangled his fingers with mine. He kissed the back of my hand, and then when we got to a clearing he looked at me through his aviators.

I blushed and looked back wanting to see those brown beautiful eyes of his. I bit my bottom lip, and Brian walked over with me by his side, to a blanket that was lying down on the cool grass. I was about to sit down when Brian took off his sun glasses, and cupped both sides of my face with his hands. Slowly Brian bent down and pressed his lips to mine lightly in a sweet gentle kiss.

He pulled away, but I tangled my fingers into his black beautiful hair wanting more. He chuckled and kissed me lightly again. I pouted when he pulled away. "Kelsey," Brian whispered into my ear. "I love you." My knees started shaking and my pulse quickened.

"Even though you might think differently, this isn't just lust. I love you, Kelsey."

I placed my hands over his and a traitor tear along with many more slipped down my rosy red cheeks. I started all out crying after a few moments, and Brian had to support my weak knees that could no longer stand my weight. My tears drenched Brian's shirt, and I was mumbling sorry over and over. He sat me in his lap, and when the tears turned into hiccups did I dare speak. I looked up into his eyes with my own, and whispered.

"I'm scared Brian. I am scared because I am afraid that you'd use me, because you’re Synyster Gates, and... And you would use that as an excuse to leave me. I don't want to be hurt. I don't want to hurt like this," I mumbled and looked down. Brian put his hand under my chin and made me look into his brown warm gaze.

"I love you Kelsey. Nothing will ever change that. This is not lust. This feeling I have in here is more than that when I am around you and holding you," he said pointing to his chest where his heart was. I let out a shaky breath and looked back at him. "I am maybe Synyster Gates on stage, but off I am just a normal person. I am Brian, the one who fell for Kelsey Lynn Rychel. I want to be with you Kelsey. For all time," I wrapped my arms around his neck, and set my head onto his shoulder. "I would never hurt you. I promise you this."

Believing him I cuddled closer into him. "I love you Brian Elwin Haner Jr. forever and always. Thank you for breaking my nose." Brian chuckled and pulled back a little so he could look into my face.

"Well hey it looks way better than before." He kissed my nose and then my lips. His lips lingered against mine, and I shut my eyes tightly; enjoying the moment. Brian kissed my bottom lip, then down my chin to my neck where he hit my weak spot. I wrapped my arms around him, and bit my bottom lip; hoping not to moan.

I brought Brian’s lips back up to mine, and he picked up me up like I was nothing, and laid me down on the blanket softly, and with care. His lips were still attached to mine as he hovered over me with his big body, and continued to place soft kisses down my neck.

I slipped my hands under his shirt and slowly trailed my fingers down his back seductively, which sent a shiver down his back. I smiled, and let my thoughts float away from me for the time being. I flipped us over and sat above Brian. Before I could gather my thoughts I slipped off his shirt, and kissed from his lips down.

He flipped us back over and starred down at me with his gorgeous brown eyes. I lost all control and gave myself to Brian. He was beautiful in every way and I just wanted to be with him in every way I could. Before I knew it our clothes were off, and I was on cloud nine, and did not want anything to end. I was happy, for the first time since the big heart break, but all too soon it ended.

Brian hovered on top of me, and used his elbows to keep him propped up. He set his forehead onto my forehead, and closed his eyes. We stayed that way for a few minutes trying to catch our breath, but that was just enough time for the nagging voice to come back. I groaned inwardly at how right that voice was. It kept saying to me that I was just a one night stand, and what had just happened was nothing. It meant nothing to him.

I felt Brian kiss my forehead, than set me on top of him. I laid there avoiding trying as much as I could to avoid Brian’s chocolate brown gaze, and his mesmerizing voice.

“You’re such a dip shit,” the voice said. “You’re nothing but a hypocrite. Do you not know that he just used you! He doesn’t love you! He thinks of you more as a slut, or a crazy fan girl than anything else.” I shut my eyes tight not wanting to believe what that voice was telling me, but knowing it was 100% correct. I opened my eyes, and fake smiled at Brian, who smiled back and took my breath away. Thankfully my cell phone rang, and I got up and fetched it; while getting dressed at the same time.

It was a text, that was nowhere near important, but I played it smooth, and told Brian I had to go. I walked back through the trail, and when I was out of sight of Brian, the tears stroked my cheeks, and I ran as fast as I could to my car. Once in it I turned it on, and drove back to my house with tears streaming down my face. Little did I know that it was raining, and there was a red light up ahead?

Angrily I tore at my eyes to get my vision to clear up, but by then it was too late. I had run the red light, and a huge tanker semi, was barreling toward me. It hit the passenger side of the car, and sent my car flipping and rolling. My car smashed into a few others, and when finally the car landed on its roof and skidded to a stop in front of a pile of cars that were driving toward me. I opened my eyes, and then slowly closed them because of the drowsiness.

For what felt like forever, I hung there upside down. Finally the darkness was too strong to fight, and I closed my eyes, and allowed the darkness to envelope me in its sweet caressing arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry for the long wait! Truly I am, but I mean I have been extremely busy!! I mean with school and everything, and I mean I just haven't found the feeling to write, so if this is a little crappy I am so sorry!
P.s. COME ON PEOPLE SUBSCRIBE! AND COMMENT I MEAN OBVIOUSLY YOUR NOT COOL MIBBIANS! AND YOU DON'T WANT A HUG FROM MR. SHADOWS HIMSELF!!
- Love Kelszilla