Status: This will be fun! Comment while you read!

Fiction

Chapter Two

Raquel's POV.

I was sleeping like a baby when suddenly a loud noise woke me up. I jumped and realized it was my cellphone ringing. "7:00 am Kelsey Calling..." I wiped off some saliva off my left cheek and answered half asleep.

"Raquel!" I heard Kelsey's voice. She sounded pretty excited and hyper.

"...hum...." I could barely talk.

"Hangover huh?" she asked while chuckling.

"Yeah.... Whats up?" I was closing my eyes and covering my face with my arm.

"Guess what happened last night?!"

"Some Fucknut broke your nose and you left me alone at the Roxxy...... the rest I can't remember..." I was feeling like shit.

"That Fucknut my dear was Synyster Gates! We are talking about Syn, Raquel come on!"

"What? do you expect me to kiss his ass just because he is Synyster Gates? That is not going to happen Kelsey." I was a bit mad.

"You mad at me or something?" She asked worried.

"humm.. No. The only thing that bothers me is that you left me there by myself..."

"Im sorry. It wont happen again."

"Okay Kels. Now if you don't mind, Im getting some more sleep."

"Fine Raqui. I will call you later."

"Bye."

I hung and I fell into a deep sleep. All I could see was a pair of beautiful blue eyes expressing so many things at the time. I Kept on seeing the same image in my dream. Four hours later I woke up wondering about that dream. Those eyes were so familiar to me but I couldn't remember who was their owner.

All I could think about was those beautiful eyes. I stayed at home all afternoon without pronouncing a word, just thinking. I went on my computer and I talked to Kelsey through facebook. She invited me to a party that same night. I was not sure about attending cause I was confused, I had such a weird feeling, but in the end she ended up convincing me, so I took a shower and I got ready for the party. I was very distracted.

I heard the doorbell ring, so I rused downstairs and I opened, It was Kelsey.

"Hey!" she said as she pulled me into a hug.

"Sup Kels?" I hugged her back. We got inside her car and she started driving. Kelsey started talking about wat happened last night. She couldn't believe it, and I felt happy for her.
"So... Where are we going Kels?" I asked. I had no idea of who was throwing the party.
Suddenlly she parked in front of a big house.

"You'll See..." She smiled at me and got out of the car. I followed her. I could hear the music playing loudly when we stopped at the front door. Kels took her cellphone out and called somebody.

"Hey! Its Kelsey. We are already here. Would you open?.... Yes, Thanks!" She hung up and just when I was about to ask her who had she called somebody opened the door.

It was that guy who broke her nose at the bar. He was big and muscular with tattoos up and down his arms. He smiled as he saw Kelsey and he pulled her into a hug then he noticed me.

"Oh... hi..." he waved at me and I waved back. I could tell he didn't like me that much. We followed him into the house, and while we did that Kelsey whispered into my ear.

"Please be nice to him."

"I will try."

After a few minutes Kelsey left with him and they started talking with more people. I sat alone on the sofa drinking beer. I could see everybody was having fun. I was looking at Kelsey when some guy caught my attention. He was looking for something on the coffee table which was a mess. He was tall with messy black hair. He had lots of tattoos and a lip piercing. I kept looking at him with curiosity because he seemed familiar. He noticed I was looking at him and he turned his head towards me.

"Hey!" he said as he smiled. Suddenly his beautiful blue eyes locked with mine. I knew I had seen those eyes. The eyes from my dream.

"You!" I said in a loud voice still looking into is eyes.

"Yes...me..." He looked at me puzzled.

"Uhm... sorry..." I laughed along him. He sat down next to me.

"Why are you sitting here by yourself?" He drank from his beer.

"Hum... lets say that I only know Kelsey and she is a bit busy at the moment." I said pointing towards her and that Synyster Gates guy.

"Well, you know me. From last night, but you do." He laughed and then I remembered everything.

"Oh! Yes! From the Roxxy! Now I can Remember! Pfft... I was sooooo drunk." I hit my forehead lightly and he started laughing.

"I noticed. That is why I took care of you for a while since your friend left with Syn."

"Ugh... Syn.." I growled.

"What? You don't like him, right?" he asked.

"It is not that I don't like him. Im just not kissing his ass because he is Synyster Gates, but anyways, thank you for looking after me."

"No problem. By the way, what was your name?" he asked as he smiled. He had a pair of beautiful small lips. I couldn't help but smile back.

"Raquel. Yours?" I couldn't remember his name either.

"James, but call me Jimmy."

"Wait... Jimmy like Jimmy the drummer?" I was surprised.

"Right. I'm Jimmy, like Jimmy the Drummer." He laughed.

"Oh! so that was a great show last night! You're insane when you play those drums. Congrats!" I said excited.

"Well, thank you so much then." He smiled.

We talked and talked. He introduced me to his friends. They were nice. We drank beer and played beer pong. I made a team with Zacky and Jimmy with Johnny while Matt and his girlfriend Val were both referees. We all had a good time. I even talked with Brian, he wasn't that bad after all. Jimmy was awesome. I couldn't help looking at him without smiling.