Status: This will be fun! Comment while you read!

Fiction

Chapter 4

I had an awesome night. Those guys knew what having fun was. I was still shocked about finding out that the eyes I saw in my dreams were Jimmy’s eyes. Jimmy was for sure one of the most wonderful guys I ever met in my life. He made me laugh so hard and he was cute and kind. He was also so talented.

Two months later The guys and I became great friends. Johnny and I loved to make stupid stuff together, we behaved as if we were two little kids when we were together. Zacky was like my best friend, Matt and Val were like my parents, they watched over me all the time and I spoke to them when I had problems. Brian and I never got along, he was so cocky and rude to me, and I couldn’t stand that. I knew he didn’t liked me as well, but Kelsey was my best friend and I knew she liked him so I tried so hard to be nice to him, even though sometimes I wanted to chop off his bollocks and flush them down the toilet. At the end, I had Jimmy. I had such a great time with him every time we met; I laughed like crazy when he came around. It was hard to explain what I felt for Jimmy, He was one of my best friends, just like Zacky, but at the same time I could say he was my favorite from the group… He had something I couldn’t explain; it was just so… weird. Every second I spent with him was awesome, even silence was comfortable when he was with me. We could spend hours sitting one next to the other without saying a word but still feel great.

Jimmy and I messaged all the time. I loved reading what he wrote to me. One Friday I was at my house sitting on the sofa watching T.V.

“God, there is nothing to see on T.V…” I said to myself while I was switching channels.
I sighed. I was feeling anxious and I didn’t knew why. I started chewing my nails and I felt an urge to go and eat, eat, EAT! What the fuck was wrong with me? Why was I behaving like that and feeling that way? Suddenly I turned my head and looked at my cellphone, which was right next beside me. I stared at it as If I was waiting for an important call or something like that. Unconsciously I took it and I took a look through my contact list.

“Erin….Elena….Fernando…Gerard…Hyepsi…Isaac…” I whispered the names as I went through the list. “Ivana…Illiah…Jimmy…” When I got to Jimmy I stopped and I stared at his name “Jimmy…” Then I realized that I had been so anxious all day long because he didn’t call or send me a message. As I stared at his name in my contact list I started analizing the situation…

**You Like Jimmy…** I heard That little voice talking to me inside my mind.

“HELL NO!” I replied to myself.

**You like Jimmy! You have been waiting for him to call! You want him to call!**

“No, no, NO!” I slapped myself and then I rushed into the bathroom. I splashed my face with cold water, then I startd feeling dizzy and when I realized I started throwing up.

“ARRRGGHH!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU BITCH!” I yelled at myself and then I grabbed my phone and called Kelsey.

“Hello?” She answered. I could hear male voices in the background. I bet she was with Brian and with the rest of guys.

“It’s me Kels…” I said to her in a low raspy voice.

“Humm…. You okay?”

“Yes. Could you please come? I need to talk to you dude…” I needed to talk to somebody about what was happening to me.

“RAQUELAAA!!! I MISS YOU!!” I heard Jimmy’s voice and I felt nervous.

“Oh… sorry. That was Jimmy, he says he is calling you later.” Kelsey said after I heard Jimmy shouting.

“Uhm.. Okay. But Please come, alone…” I was still nervous and feeling dizzy.

“You sure you are okay?” She asked once again. She always knew when I had something.

“I AM FUCKING OKAY KELSEY! I JUST WANT YOU TO COME SO I CAN TELL YOU SOMETHING!” I yelled at her and then I hung. I was very stressed by the fact that I realized something was wrong with me…

After a few minutes I heard somebody knocking on the door. I went down stairs and I opened. I saw Kelsey and I threw myself in her arms.

“Kelsey!” I hugged her without letting her go.

“What’s Wrong?” She asked as she hugged me and closed the door behind her. We walked inside the living room and I sat down next to her.

“What is it girl? Spill!” She said.

“It is just that….” I started…

“That….”

“I…That I… I think… well I ...”

“You….”

“THAT I LIKE JIMMY!” I started crying.

“Are you crying?” She asked trying to look at my face.

“No… I just threw acid in my eyes…” I glared at her, speaking sarcastically.

“Calm down… It Is okay Raqui. Why are you reacting like this? I mean… it is not a crime.” She said as she rubbed my back.

“I know! But Jimmy is my friend and he is too good for me! I can’t like him!” I said as I sobbed like a little girl.

“Shhh… It is okay. You have to go on. You can’t keep on pretending you can’t fall for somebody just because you got hurt the last time…” Kelsey hugged me tight.

“But… But… what if he does not like me?” I asked wiping my tears away.

“Dude…look at you. Everybody should like you, you are gorgeous.” I always had low self esteem issues.

“I’m not…” I said and Kelsey pulled away glaring at me.

“Shut the fuck up Raquel….You know you are…And Don’t say you are not good enough, because you are good enough, you are too good.” Kelsey was always trying to cheer me up.

“Please don’t tell anyone…” I was worried about the rest of the guys noticing.

“I won’t. It is our secret.” She smiled at me. “What are you going to do about this girl?” she asked.

“Nothing! I’m just waiting until I stop liking him. That is what I’m going to do.” I was not going to humiliate myself trying to charm Jimmy.

“Come on… You can’t do that…” Kelsey hit my arm.

“I can and I will…” I said.

“As you wish…” She said and she shook her head.

We spent Hours talking and we didn’t talk about Jimmy again. She left and I went to sleep. Thinking about him…

The next morning I woke up and in that same second my cellphone vibrated. I took it and I looked at the screen “New Text Message from: JIMMY” I smiled, but when I realized I was smiling I just shook my head and held back that smile. I opened the message:
“Morning my Psycho Platypus! What are you doing today?
Wanna come over my place? We are having a BBQ!  ”

I thought about it for a minute, then I decided I was going. So I texted him back saying yes.
While I was driving to jimmy’s place I was thinking about my feelings for him. When I got there I parked the car and walked towards the front door, and before knocking I Stood there and took a coin out of my pocket. “Yes, No” I said, and then I threw the coin into the air. It hit the ground and I looked at it: “Yes.” I smiled. I was going for it this time. I had to make Jimmy fall for me. I took a deep breath and I rang the doorbell. After a few seconds Jimmy opened the door with a “Kiss the Cook” apron.

“MY BEAUTIFUL MIDGET!” He lifted me up and he spun me around. I was a very short and little girl so he liked lifting me up every time he saw me.

“Hi! Jimbo!” He put me back on the ground and then he tapped on his cheek.

“What?” I asked.

“My Kiss! I’m The Cook!” I chuckled and he bent down so I could kiss his cheek. I kissed his right cheek and then he took my hand taking me to backyard where I saw the rest of the guys. I said hi to all of them and then we started talking. We drank beer and we had an awesome time.

“Come here Platypus!” Jimmy called me motioning his hands inviting me into a hug. I walked towards him and I snuggled into his arms smiling.

“What?” I asked as I chuckled.

“Can’t I hug you without being questioned woman!?” He laughed.

“Pfffft… You must want something…” I glared at him and then I smirked.

“Ahhh forget it!” He pulled away laughing.

“NO! Come here!” I Hugged him not letting him go. He hugged me back and the he kissed my head.

“Be right back. I’m going inside to get more beer.” He pulled away and got inside.

I turned around smiling and thinking about how cute Jimmy was when I noticed Brian was there sitting on a chair looking at me with that cocky smirk he always had on his face.
“What?” I asked as I stopped smiling.

“You like him…” He smiled even more and drank from his beer. I started getting nervous.

“Eat Shit Brian….” I looked away and I picked up a cigarette butt that was on the floor.

“As you say, but I know you like him. Want me to tell him?” He asked still smiling.

“NO!” I turned back to look at him and blushed.

“I GOT YOU!” He started laughing like crazy. I blushed not knowing what to do.

“You are a Fucknut Brian! I do not know what the hell are you talking about! Where did you get that fucking idea? It is Bullshit!” I started yelling because I was very nervous, and I used to raise my voice when that happened.

“Give me a fucking break! You act like a high school girl!” He couldn’t stop Laughing at me. His face was red and he was holding his stomach. I blushed and then I looked around and everybody was staring at us.

“Stop it!” I yelled at him. He laughed harder and harder he enjoyed making me mad. Even his fedora fell off his head.

“JIMMY!” He shouted. Gosh, I must admit he was a master of torture.

“NO!” I threw myself to Brian and I grabbed his arm.

“I knew it!” He said as I begged him to shut up.

Then, I knew I was in deep shit since Brian knew my secret…
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback? Pleaseeeee...

Hope you liked :)