Status: This will be fun! Comment while you read!

Fiction

Chapter 7

Brian wouldn't leave. No matter how much I begged him. He just wouldn't leave. I crossed my arms over my chest and looked at him through irritated eyes. "Why," I asked in a paranoid tone.

"Because, I just don't feel like leaving my best girlfriend alone," he answered with a smile before setting sitting down onto the couch, and placing his feet onto my coffee table; to get comfortable.

"I didn't say make yourself at home," I said turning and looking out the window. The rain was pouring down hard. Awesome, it fit my mood. I glared at him. "Come on," I said grabbing him by his arm. He didn't budge. Instead he wound his arm around my waist and sat me down onto his lap. "You are a really big flirt," I mumbled looking away.

"Oh, I know," he answered. I laughed as i struggled to get out of his hold; which landed us onto my living room floor. I got up onto my knees and grabbed the couch pillow and smacked him with it.

"Leave, Haner, leave," I said hitting him again. He grabbed the pillow and my arm.

"Why do you want me gone?"

"Because, I just do!" I said struggling against his grip. I was not going to tell him I liked him, and had a crush on his since Avenged Sevenfold was first introduced to me. I shook my head mentally. Not in a million years was I going to tell him. I broke loose from his grasp, and again smacked him with the pillow.

He pinned me down onto the ground and hovered over me. "Well I am not leaving Missy!" He got off of me and walked around the house. I was praying he didn't find the hidden door, but praying for me now a days just didn't seem to work, because he obviously found the fucking door. "Oh, Kelsey, you have all of this and you don't intend to share!"

I smacked myself in the forehead. All that alcohol were for special party's and just plain flat out party's. I dragged my hand down my face before slamming it down onto my living room carpet. Brian came waltzing in with all sorts of drinks, and two glasses. He sat down across from me and poured to glasses, and handed one off to me. Reluctantly I took it.

"Toast to the wonderful Kelsey," Brian said raising his glass. i raised mine and we clinked glasses. We downed them on three, and he poured us more. I had three more shots before I said I was done with alcohol. I wasn't a very big fan of alcohol in the first place. Brian went to a different drink and downed a lot of it. By the time he was finished he was drunk off his ass.

"You know. You are a very beautiful girl. I am happy I broke your nose, or else I wouldn't have met the most awesome amazing person in the world," Brian slurred. I giggled; he was funny.

"Well. If you guys didn't start Avenged Sevenfold, and then gone on tour and had a concert here, we would have never have met," I said ruffling his hair. He grabbed my wrist and tangled his fingers with mine. He smoothed his hair back out and looked up at me.

"I love you more than a friend Kelsey." I looked at him wide eyed. I couldn't believe he said that out right. He didn't stutter or anything. I was shocked, so my brain took over.

"I loved you the first day I laid eyes on you," I mumbled out on auto pilot. Synyster Gates loves me! Fucking me! It was a complete and utter shock. I jumped happy on the inside knowing I was going to regret it. He was drunk.

"Don't believe him," the reluctant part of me said. "It is to good to be true."

"Believe him," the other more excited happy part of me said. "Some people tell the truth when they are drunk." I dragged my fingers through my hair. It was a mental war zone in my head. He chuckled.

"Ah, so you fell in love with Synyster Gates."

"No, not just Synyster Gates," I mumbled. "I fell in love with Brian Elwin Haner Jr."

"You didn't know me," he said straight no longer slurring. He was sober, my brain ignored this fact and continued on.

"Google. I am a crazed fan after all. Plus, after I met you. The real you I fell deeply in love." I scratched the back of my head with the hand Brian wasn't holding. I looked down at our entwined hands; not able to look up. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...," I trailed off.

"What are you sorry for," he answered straightly. "For telling me your feelings about me." I was still ignoring the fact that he was no longer slurring and focused on the mental fight in my head.

"See, what did I tell you. He can't like a crazed fucking fan like your dirt bag ass. You probably just scared him off, cunt licker," the reluctant side of me said.

"No, don't listen to that. He told you he loved you, and look he is still holding your hand, so there is hope! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel sweetie," the excited nice side of me said. I grunted in discomfort in my head.

"No, he doesn't like you. He is Synyster Fucking Gates. He is just messing with your god damn head." I winced mostly at the truth of the reluctant sides answer.

"He does like you. No he loves you. He even said so. If he is messing with your head than so be it! Let him. You love him and that is all that matters."

"NO!," the reluctant side screamed. "He does not love you. Having someone toy with you and flush you to the side of the street is so not worth the heart break." I again winced mentally. I continued to focus on our jointed hands. Maybe it would be worth it. At least to have Brian kiss me. He wasn't just Synyster Gates. I sighed and glanced up at Brian who had a sobered expression, but yet I continued to think he was drunk.

"You know you are a very beautiful girl Kelsey." Brian tried putting his hand under my chin but I turned my head to the side. He dropped his hand grabbed a hold of the other win. He played with my fingers while he though, and this is where my brain registered he wasn't drunk.

"Boo fucking yeah!," the nice part of me said. "He said he loved you sober. What now Reluctant."

"Oh shut up Nice. Kelsey listen to yourself. You don't know what the hell your getting into. That love is just lust. He will want to just get into your pants and nothing more." I agreed with my reluctant side. Of course I did. Who doesn't now a days. The nice side is always ignored.
I slapped myself mentally and got enough courage to look into Brian's smoldering brown eyes.

"Kelsey, will you date fuck face Brian," he asked pleadingly. I searched his eyes and remembered the reluctant voice's comment.

"It isn't love. It is lust." It replayed over and over inside of my head until I couldn't stand it any longer. I snatched my hands back and looked outside. The sky was clear and it was no longer down pouring. The storm had passed.

I stood up and walked over to the door. I unlocked it and motioned for Brian to go through it. He stood up and walked over to me. "No, Brian. I will not date you. You are probably right. I probably only fell for Synyster Gates. The guy on stage. Not the one on stage." I flinched mentally when I heard how harsh my words were. "I hope we can just stay friends Brian. Nothing more, nothing less." I mentally slammed my head into a wall. That sounded so harsh.

I looked into Brian's eyes. They looked hurt and rejected. "Fine Kelsey. We can just be friends and your probably right. It would have been a mistake to date you any how." My heart broke. I could literally feel it break inside me. I felt it break into two separate pieces, and then fall and shatter.

Brian walked out of the door and I slammed it on his way out. My knees weakened under me and I fell to the ground. I cried my eyes out. I bawled. Right then I knew it was either from the loss of him, or his cold harsh words. I smacked myself in real life and stopped myself from crying. There was no need for this foolishness. He was never a boyfriend or a lover. He was just someone I was lusting over, and knowing I couldn't fuck his brain's out saddened me.

I called up Ray Ray and told her everything. I heard Jimmy's laughter on the other side. She was willing to come but I told her to back off. I was going to be fine. I just over reacted as usual. After all I am a drama queen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well snap buckets!! Look what we have here. An amazing chaper!! YAY!!
Anyways there is a comment button next to the subscribe button and I would like to know what you think. I personally love this chapter.

- Love Kelszilla