Status: Hopefully I don't give up on this one. :)

Insanity Means Your Never Alone.

Cannot Hold

I woke sitting up to see my father sitting on the edge of my bed. He was looking at his hands, his small wrinkles getting deeper, stress passing over his face. As my father turned to look at me, I noticed his eyes had become lighter than usual - he had been crying. I felt my heart increase, something was very wrong. My first thought was of my mum; she had gone missing two years ago. Dad hadn't stopped searching for her since. I think he found something.
"What's happened?" I asked. My voice was full of sleep, yet also hunger to know of the facts that were founded. I wasn't sure what I expected, but I knew what I wished it wasn't. Today though, I ran all out of luck.
"They found her," a tear slithered down his cheek, "at a funeral, being buried by her husband " he choked on the last word.
My vision went blurry by tears, quickly dropping like rain down my face.
I threw off my blanket and ran out onto my ledge, climbing down a vine in only shorts and a tank top.
I didn't’t care that it was cold, nor that my hair was a mess, my bare feet slapped the concrete or that people were starring - I just needed to get away from reality.
My face was now soaked, my nose blocked, red cheeks and nose, though nothing could stop me now. Or so I thought. That’s when I ran into something hard, my vision went white from shock. When it did return I looked up and saw a boy with shaggy blond hair, a fringe partly covering his blue eyes and a lip ring piercing. I gasped as realization shook me. It suddenly felt like the ground had fallen from under me and it was just me and this boy standing alone in darkness. He offered me a hand, which I took a little too enthusiastically. As soon as I was on my feet, then I REALLY looked into his eyes.
He looked everything like the boy she dreamed of, the one that visited her but was never completely there.
"Tom!" I screamed, no longer able to contain myself as I wrapped my arms around him, and vowed to never let go.
But that was ruined when he pushed me off him, making me stumble back down to the ground.
I looked up at him, but still my eyes glowed with the happiness of finally finding him. Then reality stepped in; I was just pushed over by the guy I loved, I don’t think he even knew who I was, and my mother had been buried just recently by her new husband, her new family. My dad was probably convinced suicide was the way to go and there I was on the ground, in the most revealing clothes I have worn since the existence of Tom to me.
It was an understatement by saying that this had been a bad start to the day. I was in-able to breathe, to think clearly, and to register sadness. I still was un-sure to whether I was meant to be crying, angry or happy.
“Now,” Said the boy that ‘wasn't’t Tom’ began, making me shiver with something I could only put my finger on as fear, “Who are you and where do you live so we can get you back to your home. Then you can get dressed and I won’t have to look at... everything.”

That’s when I knew this wasn't’t Tom, but just one glance at him and I was in love again. Then, randomly I felt guilty. Had I betrayed Tom?
All I could do was wait and hope to speak to him later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late response. I know it's short but I hope you all like it :)
Please comment, rate and subscribe :D
thanks X's