Status: New but I havent had internet for a while so slow updates. I noticed I have no subbers :( Sub please!

Villagers

Chapter 3 Spare

"I am Anton. What is your name?" Anton asked looking at Konga who was still in the pool.

"My name? Jamie!" Konga lied blushing a little. In a fast movement, Anton grabbed Konga out of the pool and put the spear to her neck.

"I sense a liar!" Anton sneered, putting the arrow to her throat. "What shall I do with her, Reiker?" Anton asked the second youngest boy.

"Off with her head ?!" Reiker suggested, yelling.

"Very well," Anton said putting the spear closer, making Konga feel a pinch of pain.

"No, I'm Konga, I swear, I'm Konga!" Konga yelled, crying.

"Good, you told the truth," Anton said, dropping Konga to the ground. "First rule--we do not lie." Anton laughed a little as Konga continued to squirm

"You can't do that to her!" Milo yelled bravely from behind is friend.

"On whose orders? Yours?" Anton yelled. "I nearly chopped your friends neck to bits and you dare to protest?" Anton yelled, angry that someone stood up to him.

"Oh I dare! Listen kid you're like, thirteen," Milo started.

"Seventeen!" Anton protested.

"Whatever! I am twenty and so is she. So kid you really have no right to boss us around!" he challenged.

"No right? Reaaaaally? Let us see... You are on OUR land. I think we have plenty of rights to kill you right now!" Anton yelled and put the spear close to Milo's face. Milo shut his eyes, waiting for his face and the spear to collide, but Anton started talking again. "But I won't! Because frankly, you have something I want." Anton smiled evily.

"What is it?" Milo demanded, happy for him sparing his life.

"Attitude? Well, I will put it slowly, because obviously you don't know what you're missing. You spend the rest of your life as our slaves." Anton smiled evily.

"How dare you put that as an option." Milo said angrily.

"Oh, I dare," Anton said, mocking Milo, "if you don't like that route, you can face death instead," Anton started before Konga cut him off.

"No! We will take it!" Konga choked out. She was in tears, sitting on the ground helplessly.

"Great! Tommorow Reiker will wake you up at dawn to start. Until then, go sleep in that extra hut we have. Sweet dreams," Anton smirked, then left with all the children following. Right after they were gone Milo turned to Konga angrily.

"You pinky swore!" Milo yelled.

"What?" Konga asked, still stunned from almost dying.

"You pinky swore that if something bad happened, we would turn back!" Milo yelled at her.

"You know, Milo?" Konga yelled at him angrily.Then, she showed Milo her bloody hand from touching her neck. "From the looks of it, I don't think we have a choice!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it sucked lol just tried to Update