Status: Yeah working on it! Comment as I do!!

So Far Away

Chapter 1

Brian's POV

Jimmy's death had a huge impact on me. I was depressed. I needed someone to talk to. I sat on my couch ignoring Michelle's high, shrill voice. I scrolled through my contacts on my phone and stopped when I didn't have to go down very far. Andy Miracle, my phone blinked back at me, along with the picture of me and her in high school which was long ago.

Andy Miracle was a really close friend of mine before Avenged Sevenfold even started, funny thing was is that we just stayed friends. In the picture she had dark wavy brown hair that you can tell is brown in the sun light. It extended down past her shoulder by inches. She had the deepest shade of blue eyes that could be mistaken for contacts, but that was her natural eye color.

She had light tanned skin from being out in the sun all day. She was very athletic and was always out in the sun. She was thin, but yet muscular. She had a pearly white smile that was always kind. I don't think she had a mean bone in her body except when someone was harassing someone. Other than that she was a pretty nice person. She was short. I can remember that. Maybe like 5'2.

I can remember just jamming beats with her in her garage. That girl was talented with any musical instrument. I can't remember thinking that she couldn't play anything. She was very artistic I can remember that also. In fact I still have a picture she drew of me from high school. She was a very fun and bubbly joking person and that was why I always went to her in sad times, because she made me laugh.

I got up off of the couch and walked into my backyard, and before I could stop myself I pressed the talk button. The number I had of hers was way back in high school. I doubted she even had the same phone number, but I was surprised when she answered on the fifth ring chuckling. "Yellow," she answered which made me chuckle. I could heat Buckcherry in the background.

"Purple," I answered.

"Blurple," she said obviously hyper. "Bri Bri how are you," she asked in a surprised tone. "It has been a while has it not." Her voice sounded a bit deeper than what I remembered but that was like five or more years ago.

"D, it has been a while. I'm not good. I need someone to talk to and I am surprised you have the same phone number still."

"Yeah well I liked the number. Did you know it spelled you loop?," she asked. I chuckled at her but said no.

"Do you want to talk to me over the phone or do you want to meet me somewhere," she asked with worry in her voice.

"Yeah where do you live," I asked hopping it was still in Huntington Beach California.

"Grandma passed away and I got her big fucking huge house. Remember where that is." I remembered and said yes. She already had me smiling. I did a good thing by calling her.

"Well see you here in twenty minutes then right. Oh want me to make something also. Like a dinner party." I told her yes and that I was on my way.

"Michelle I am going out for a while, so see you later," I said kissing Michelle on the cheek before leaving.

I felt excited and somewhat happy actually as I walked up to the door. Before I could knock the door was tore open and Andy tackle hugged me. I laughed, but hugged her back. She pulled back and looked me up and down. "Well don't you look spunky," she said putting her hands on her hips.

She looked different now since the last time I saw her. Her figure was more curved and her hair was a lighter shade with highlights. She still had tan skin, and her eyes were as blue as ever. "Did you get taller," I asked joking. She laughed which made me smile. I forgot what her laugh sounded like.

"Actually yes, yes I did," she walking into the house. "I see you lost your blond hair, got more tattoo's, taller and longer hair, oh and did I mention I love your music and guitar parts," she mumbled on. This was exactly the kind of senseless chatter I needed. I smiled a real smile for the first time and rolled my eyes. "Oh and my oh my bulkier," she said grabbing my bicep and flexing. I laughed at her.

"God did I miss you," I said putting her in a head lock. I ruffled her hair and she pushed me off of her.

"Ah I missed you too and was that necessary," she said smoothing out her hair.

"Completely," I said smiling. She narrowed her eyes at me looking playful. She jumped onto my back and put me into a chock hold. Now I was completely in a good mood. I easily got out of her grip and pinned her arms behind her back. How she keeps getting out of that hold I will never know.

She ran into the kitchen where she had food cooking and grabbed it out of the frying pan along with the tomato soup. "You still like grilled cheese," I said chuckling.

"Hey somethings never change," she said shrugging and handing me my plate.

"I remember you eating this stuff 24/7." She chuckled and shrugged.

"I have expanded a little," she said dunking her grilled cheese into the tomato soup and taking a big bite out of it. I heard music in the background and I looked at her questioningly. "What? You don't know who Smile Empty Soul is?" I shrugged and picked at my sand which. I looked up and she was starring at me.

"What?"

"Your a wacko man Haner, wacko." I laughed at the way she said it and took a bite of the sand which.

"How's the love life. Married yet?," she asked sitting back in her chair and tipping.

"No not married, but I have a girlfriend. Michelle Dibenedetto." She wrinkled her nose and took crossed her arms.

"I saw her on the news once." I nodded my head and laughed at what I heard her say under her breath. "Blond bimbo. Yeah they make manikins because of me." She said it in a whiny tone. She laughed when she heard me laugh. "You weren't supposed to hear that."

"So what about you. Are you Married yet?," I asked not so sure if I wanted the answer.

"Was, but not any more. The guy was a dumb mofo. He needs to go die in a hole somewhere." I chuckled.

"Why'd you divorce him?"

"Money issues and it wasn't love. It was just lust," she said looking at me. There was more to it I could tell, but I didn't push it. "Oh I am sorry about Jimmy by the way. I wish I could have met him. He seemed really funny over you tube videos."

"You you tubed him," I asked raising an eye brow.

"What? Is that a crime. You used to be my favorite band at one point you know."

"Why aren't we now," I asked crossing my arms over my chest. I felt a pang of sadness on the talk of Jimmy, but not to where I wouldn't answer anybody and would just drink my soul away.

"Because you don't know who Smile Empty Soul is," she laughed. I laughed with her. I can't remember laughing or smiling once since the day Jimmy died. "Don't worry you still are. You give me a challenge to play," she said looking at me smiling.

"You still play?," I asked a little surprised. She gawked at me.

"Of course I do. I wouldn't quite for the world. I remember there was this one time I shattered my arm and the doctors were telling me I couldn't play anymore. Did I listen? No, so every weekend I was in the hospital because I kept breaking my arm. Eventually the breaking stopped," she shrugged.

"How did you shatter your arm?"

"By being stupid," she said snorting. Which made me laugh. It was adorable. "You seem in a better mood now," she said smiling at me. I smiled back.

"Thank you." She looked at me.

"I made you happy?" I nodded, still smiling.

"Accomplishment. Whoop, whoop!," she said excitedly almost falling backwards in her chair. We talked and laughed. We caught up on each other and then all to soon for my liking I had to leave. Michelle and the others would be wondering where I was. I hugged Andy before I left and she waved as I pulled out of her drive way. I waved back. I drove home happy for the first time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I will try not to delete this one. I will continue on with it I swear!
Well I think this will be fun!
Can someone make me a banner maybe?
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!!

- Love Kelszilla