Status: Yeah working on it! Comment as I do!!

So Far Away

Chapter 2

Brian's POV

When I got home the whole gang was sitting in my living room. "Where well the hell did you disappear to," Zacky asked.

"You remember Andy Miracle," I asked grabbing a beer and sitting down next to Michelle. They all thought about it for a second before recognition appeared on there face's.

"Oh yeah I remember that chick. The one who you used to always hang with all the time, right?," Matt asked questioningly. I nodded my head and took a swig out of my bud light. "How is she?"

"She is the same pretty much. Except for more attractive," I laughed.

"That's possible," Johnny asked thinking out loud. I laughed again and the guys smiled at me.

"It's good to see you in a better mood man," Matt said patting my shoulder as he got up and walked into the kitchen. I nodded and agreed.

"I am surprised you two didn't even date," Zacky laughed thinking back to high school.

"We were just friends."

"Yeah friends with benefits." I rolled my eyes at Zacky and lounged back further into the leather love seat. Michelle rested her head against my shoulder and cuddled into my side. Michelle was a good person, but I just didn't think highly of her anymore. I chuckled when I remembered what D said about her.

"What?," Michelle I asked. I just shook my head and didn't say anything.

Andy's POV

After Brian left I decided to take a cruise down to the beach to hang with some of my other friends. It was pretty much like a party. They all greeted me and I sat down next to my boyfriend Mich. I didn't want to tell Brian this because I was afraid that he might move past me again.

Mich kissed the top of my head before standing up and walking away. I grabbed the pogo stick out of his van, and started hopping on it. Soon I was doing flips and falling. My friend Gabriella grabbed a hold of my phone and started scrolling through my contacts. My phone was at her ear and she was talking to somebody.

I was to busy to actually notice what was going on. I mean I just wanted to nail this one trick.

Brian's POV

I was talking and laughing with my friends, just like we used to always do when my phone rang. Andy was calling me. "Hello," I answered, but the voice on the opposite end told me it wasn't her.

"Hey, I am Gabriella Andy's friend and I was wondering if you and some of your friends would like to come down here to party with us on the beach?" I asked the guys and they were all for it. "Okay see you guys soon." I was about to hang up before I heard her say one last thing. "Andy just give up already. You're not going to be able to do it. Gosh your going to be black and blue tomorrow."

"No I refuse. I will nail this trick and you will bow down to me," I heard Andy say loudly. The guys and I laughed and shook are heads, but got ready to leave the house.

There were a bunch of people on the beach drinking and having a good time, but there was only one person I noticed, Andy. She was jumping up and down on a pogo stick and she had sand stuck to her. She flipped and landed. She through the pogo stick, and the group that was watching her had there mouth's wide open.

"What, what, bow down people. Bow down," she said jumping up and down. I came up behind her and laughed. "B. r. i. yellow man!"

"Purple D, and hello women!" She laughed with me, and pulled me into a hug. I could hear our new album Nightmare being played in the background. People were passing around money. A small tan girl with big, bug sun glasses came up and tapped Andy on the shoulder.

"Here's the money." Andy snatched it up and nodded.

"Yeah son, and all of you thought I couldn't do it. Proves you right." She turned back around to see Matt, Zacky, and Johnny. "Mattie she screeched running and hopping onto Matt, tackle hugging him. He almost lost his balance, but hugged her back. She dropped down and ran over to Zacky and did the same. "Zackster," she said hugging him. Zacky and Matt were laughing as she walked up and extended her hand to Johnny. "Johnnifer," she said shaking his hand.

"What no hug," he asked.

"I don't think you can handle my hugs," she said looking at him weird. They were the same height which made all of us guys laugh even harder. "How are you guys," she asked. "It's been a while, no?"

"Yeah it has been forever," Matt said chuckling and scratching the back of his head.

"Well come on in," she said walking backwards into me. She laughed and patted me on my chest. Michelle glared at her and latched herself on to my arm. "Sorry tall stuff," she said laughing ignoring Michelle. She grabbed the pogo stick and tossed it into some van. Some guy grabbed her arm from within the van and kissed her. She laughed. I frowned. She never did say she was single. She pushed him away and came back with a cooler.

She sat it down and the people like attacked it, pushing her out of the way so she fell. She started laughing but got back up and started putting sand down peoples bathing suites. There was a mob chasing after her and she was laughing because she was way faster than all of them. Her short legs carried her pretty far.

The next thing we knew she was chasing after them with a water soak gun, which made me laugh so hard I had to wrap my arm around my middle. She came up to me and drenched us guys with water. She accidentally hit Michelle who gasped and set her lips in a straight line. She was pissed, but her facial expression made me laugh. I started chasing after her, while she sprayed me with water.

I tossed her into the ocean and she pushed me under. We both were laughing and splashing each other. The guys joined us. The girls just sat there. They were no fun. We ganged up on Andy and kept throwing her while she dunked us repeatedly. She's stronger than she looks. She tried swimming away and us guys pounced on her. We ended up dunking each other while she was in the shallow water pointing and laughing.

We each treaded our way up to the shallow and she bolted. I chased after her as the guys went back to there girls. Michelle was still looking pissed and followed us with her eyes. I tackled Andy to the ground and she ended up on top. She pinned my hands above my head and laughed. Her boyfriend pulled her off of me and carried over to where food was.

I walked back over to Michelle and grabbed the towel from her. She kissed me clearly jealous. I pushed her back and ruffled her hair. She grunted in displeasure and walked with me to go get food. She held my hand in hers. Andy ducked when someone threw food at her. It ended up hitting Michelle. I tried hard not laugh, but failed. She glared at me and cleaned herself with a napkin.

Andy apologized for the person and was pushed and she spilled her soda all over Michelle. "Oh god I am so sorry," Andy said apologizing to Michelle. She gave Andy the death stare. "Gary you dumb fuck, look what you made me do. I should smite you where you stand."

"Smite me, oh yes please," the guy said turning around toward her. Andy grabbed a handful of potato salad and threw it into his face. I choked on my beer trying to hold in the laughter. This was the Andy we all knew. The one who started food fights, and would always get suspended for food fights. Finally the principle just gave up and made her clean the cafeteria after school.

"Somethings never change," Matt laughed grabbing a clean plate and backing away from the table with his beer. I laughed and hide behind Michelle who objected, and backed away. I escaped unscathed, but us guys sat on our towels watching the fight and eating our food. I looked over at Michelle who was pissed.

I saw Andy crawl under the table laughing. She noticed me looking and waved. She put her finger to her mouth telling me to be quite. I smiled, but looked away. By the time everyone was done there was no food left to eat. Everyone laughed and groaned at the hunger pains. Andy came out slowly and was scooped up by her boyfriend and he ran and locked her into his van.

She climbed into the passenger side seat as he locked the doors and pouted. Michelle wanted to leave so I gave her the keys to my car, and when she was gone I knocked on the van door. Andy opened it and I climbed in locking it behind me. I sat on the floor so no one could see me. "What a walking fuck machine," she mumbled. "He should go fuck a sheep in the ear." I laughed out loud which made her smile."Mich put me in this damn car because I ruined his potato salad that took him forever to make, as he says it. It only took like an hour tops. I swear that guy cares more about his food and himself," she said shaking her head.

"You know you can just leave and hop back out," I said suggestively.

"Nah," she said. "Best in here. When he is pissed I like to stay away," she laughed. "He should stick his dick in a god damn pie, so I can call him a pie fucker," she mumbled insults to herself, but I couldn't help laughing at her.

"Gosh I am glad that you never changed your number. I missed my best girl friend," I said smiling at her.

"Hey how can you change a number that spells you, loop."

"It really spells that," I asked.

"Yeah," she said. "Give me your phone." I handed her myself phone and she typed in the number. "968- 5667. You- loop," she said handing it back. I laughed.

"That's wonderful."

"Isn't it," she said tossing her head back and laughing. Her stomach growled hungry for dinner. "Hey need a ride home," she asked unlocking the doors.

"Can we go to your house," I asked not wanting to go home to a one pissed off Michelle.

"Of course," she said hopping out and running to her car. I followed her and hopped into her challenger. She drove us to her grandparents house, which is now hers and walked in. She pounced on her fruit basket. Literally pounced. I had to lean up against the wall because I was laughing so hard. She took a big bite of the apple and walked me into her living room. Even though I just started hanging out with her yesterday, the old feelings were coming back.

I used to really like her, but was afraid to ask her out. She intimidated me, but she was the only one I could talk to about anything. She was the one who gave me goose bumps just by looking at her, she was the one who gave me peace and made me happy, she was the one who when we were friends gave me everything, and gave nothing to herself. She always thought of me and not herself. That is somewhat, what always got her into trouble. I fell for her once. I couldn't believe I was falling for her again, and in only two days.

"Shit," I said to myself. I was going to love watching this fold out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy crap this long and a big puff ball of nothing. Ha ha yeah this is going to be hard to keep, but I do love it so far. I mean the upcoming part is going to blow your socks off. I think. Anyways enjoy this filler type chapter.
Andy's Challenger
Mich
Gabriella
I have the photo of what Andy will look like. If you want to make me a baner with her in it. Other than that your not going to see what she looks like until the end of the chapter. OH CAN I HAVE ANOTHER BANNER!! I LOVE THEM!! THEY LOOK SO AWESOME AND THANK YOU SynWithAGrinnn FOR THE AWESOME BANNER! IT IS LOVELY! I AM GREEDY AND WOULD LIKE ANOTHER ONE LOL!!
- Love Kelszilla
P.s. Brian Elwin Haner Jr. really is mine even ask all my friends. They would tell you the same, so you can't have so buzz off. Not trying to be mean lol!!