Status: Yeah working on it! Comment as I do!!

So Far Away

Chapter 7

Andy's POV

On tour. ON TOUR! You wouldn't believe how excited I was if I told you. I mean going on tour with Avenged Sevenfold! It was just unbelievable to me. To good to be true! I threw my suitecase into the back of Brian's car and ran and jumped onto him and hugged him, while wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you!," I repeated over and over. "You are the most fricken amazing person in this world and you should be illegalized for tons of reasons!"

Brian laughed and hugged me tightly back. "If I was illegalized don't you think I would be in jail right now cause I am illegal?"

I jumped back down to the ground and looked up at him. "But why would you go to jail because your illegal. Everyone who would love you would go to jail because it would be illegal and if you went to jail because.... OH NEVER MIND!"

I walked over to the passenged side of the car and Brian laughed. "Wow Andy, just wow."

"Are you judging me now?"

"I would never judge you, cause everything about you I love."

I so badly wanted to blush but I refrained from it. He would just be saying that in a friend way anyways, so there would be no need to get all huffed up about it. Instead I just smiled and rolled my eyes at him and shoved him lightly as he sat down into the drivers side.

Brian's POV

I wanted to so badly tell her that I was serious. That I loved everything about her, that I so badly wanted to be with her and I didn't mean just as friends, but then I remembered that that is all we would ever be; friends.

I looked over at her and smiled, she smiled back as she hopped up and down in the car seat excitedly. I cocked an eyebrow at her. "Are you alright?"

"Now why in the world would you even dare ask that question! My whole day went to hell once you asked me to go on tour with you! I mean no not hell.... heaven? Should I say heaven?," she rambled on. I just smirked and allowed her to continue. I enjoyed the sound of her voice and her senseless rambling so why would I even think about stopping her?

She rambled the whole way to the bus, sometimes making random hilarious comments like "You know that duck over in that pond? Yup, I just named him Uncle Waddle Smitter." Or something like "Why do you think they called him Patrick? You know the character from SpongeBob? I mean it's Spongebob and then there is Mr. Crabs, and then there is squidward. Then there is just Patrick."

I just shook my head and laughed at her. "You do know half the crap you just said I didn't understand right?" She laughed.

"That's okay, not many people do get what I am saying. I just ramble when I get nervous or excited."

"Why would you be nervous?" she went silent and looked over at me. My heart seemed like yet again it skipped a beat. Could she be saying she was nervous around me as in the good nervous? Or was she just nervous about going on the tour thing. I dared to let my hopes up for just a moment.

Finally she just shrugged. "Just reasons. Everyone gets nervous right?" I nod and hop out of the car, her following my foot steps.

Matt, Zacky, Johnny, and the new kid Arin were already here. Matt and Val, Zacky and Gena, were having there little romantic moment, and then there was Johnny and Arin. I could see Michelle was here to thinking that I probably invited her.

It was one of those tours where we were allowed to bring our girls, but in this case I was going to bring Andy instead of her. I walked over to her and she seemed to have this really pissed expression on her face. Probably from when I told her about her mom and her man dick.

"Brian, I didn't appreciate what you said to me the other night. It hurt my feelings," she pouted and whined. I kept my cool and didn't explode on her. She was just so annoying and didn't know how to have any fun.

"Well, I'm not sorry and you can't come with me." Her face turned from pissed, to shocked, then to desperation.

"What why not?"

"Because I don't want you to," I said crossing my arms across my chest and looking down at her.

"Brian, come on... I'm your girlfriend not her!," she said obviously spotting Andy who was talking to Arin and Johnny.

"I just want her to come okay Michelle?"

"You know, I'm starting to think that we shouldn't be together anymore." I didn't give her the reaction she was looking for and just nodded.

"I agree," I answered. "Maybe we shouldn't me together anymore Michelle." Tears started pouring down her rosy cheeks and I had to look down. If I didn't I would have apologized and took her back, but it wouldn't be right considering I felt nothing toward her anymore.

"Okay, fine, but if you and little Miss Dumb Ass over there don't work don't come crying back to me," she tossed me my suitcase and left. I rubbed my eyes and sighed and looked down just as Andy stood in front of me.

"Are you okay?," she asked setting a comforting hand on my arm. I just nodded and smiled down at her.

"Come on lets get ready," I said walking over to the bus. She gave me this look of I'll talk to you later and trailed beside me. Oh, Andy if you only knew just how much I loved you. Maybe you would understand. Just maybe...
♠ ♠ ♠
So here you go! SUCKISH!!!!!!!!!! Every time I write in this story or update i feel like the chapters are getting more suckish as I go on.
What do you think? Do you think it's getting more suckish? Or a little better? The only thing i like about this is that fact that Brian and Michelle are no longer together xDD
QUESTION OF THE UPDATE!: How many of you have gone and seen Avenged Sevenfold live?
TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD FIX
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT?
TELL ME WHAT SHOULD BE CHANGED
PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!!
Next update when comments hit......... 18?
~Love Kelszilla