Status: Just Started

New Story

This story is about a young lady telling some kids a story every time she visits the orphanage, which is only twice a week. While telling the story, she teaches the kids about life and how not to give up on something that you really want.
  1. New Story Intro - Edited.
    “Well, it’s about two boys and girl and highschool and all the adventures they’ve had together. And how..."
  2. New Story Ch. 1 - Edited.
    I could already tell that this new year was going to be something we'd never forget. How right I was about that.
  3. New Story Ch. 2 - Edited.
    Andy and I had always been close, but not in the relationship way. I didn't know what would happen if any of us started having feelings for one another
  4. New Story Ch. 3 - Edited.
    Those two were the only good things left in my life and I wasn't just going to let them get away without a fight. They owned me that at least and they knew it.
  5. New Story Ch. 4 - Edited.
    This wasn't supposed to be happening. We weren't supposed to be invited anywhere Friday night! But, things haven't been the same since IT happened.
  6. New Story Ch. 5 - Editing.
  7. New Story Ch. 6
    Five periods later, I saw the weirdest thing. I saw Andy wearing 'The Jock Jacket'.
  8. New Story Ch. 7
    "Great. By the way, my name's Jared." he flashed a smile at me. Wow, he had a great smile.
  9. New Story Ch. 8
    Was this it? Was Jake seriously gonna kiss me now? I closed my eyes and waited for Jake's soft lips connect with mine, but it never happened
  10. New Story Ch. 9
    Jake put his hand around me and pulled me close to him. I gasped and blushed deeply. "You do have feelings for me, don't you?"
  11. New Story Ch. 10
    "Why should I get a girlfriend if I already like someone else?" that made me so happy.
  12. New Story Ch. 11
    "Auntie S. what does the S in your name mean?" she asked, tightening her tiny pony tails.
  13. New Story Ch. 12
    "Will you answer my question now?" Lucy asked impatiently. "Of course, sweetheart," Auntie S. smiled. "The S stands for...
  14. New Story Ch. 13
    I felt something hard connect with my cheek, I fell to the ground breathless. My cheek, it stung, when I touched it, it was wet. Blood.
  15. New Story Ch. 14
    What? He's leaving? I took the letter and put it next to me, I opened my door and creeped downstairs. I heard mom and dad standing by the door with Sandy, I think they were trying to stop him from leaving. Near his feet were two big bags, he was seri
  16. New Story Ch. 15
    Sandy walked over to me and I backed up until my back touched the counter. He smiled and stared into my eyes, I looked back, my mouth open slightly. He was so close to me, like he was gonna kiss me or something
  17. New Story Ch. 16
    After thinking for very long, I have decided that I am... running away
  18. New Story Ch. 17
    Jake grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. For the first time, after all this has happened, I actually felt safe in his arms like this.
  19. New Story Ch. 18
    "Jake, what are you doing? You're not really gonna drink that are you?" I asked him.
  20. New Story Ch. 19
    "I'm a guy, I change my mood from time to time and my mood's set on you."
  21. New Story Ch. 20
    "What?!" "I said I think I love you." Jake repeated.
  22. New Story Ch. 21
    Jake was standing on top of the school roof and ready to commit suicide!
  23. New Story Ch. 22
    Look, I'm gonna count backwards from ten and if you don't come up before then and tell me your true feelings for me, then I'll set myself on fire.
  24. New Story Ch. 23
    Jake smashed his lips to mine and kissed me. This time it felt right and perfect. I wrapped my hands around Jake's neck and felt him deepen the kiss.
  25. New Story Ch. 24
    "Jake, where did you go yesterday, after class?" I asked him. "Oh, sorry, I had to talk to Elizabeth." he answered. "About what?"
  26. New Story Ch. 25
    I was about to call him, when I remembered how we first met. I laid down in bed and smiled as I thought of our first meeting. Flashback:
  27. New Story Ch. 26
    I was about to walk over to them, when I heard something I thought I'd never hear coming out of Jake's mouth.
  28. New Story Ch. 27
    I was depressed for so long. I stopped eating. I stopped talking. I even stopped going to school for a little while.
  29. New Story Ch. 28
    But, then I felt someone push me. I didn't have the chance to see who it was because I soon blacked out.
  30. New Story Ch. 29
    the next thing I know I'm on Sam's lap and in a full make-out session with him. I tried to remember how it got to this, but right now I just couldn't. My mind was on Sam and only Sam.
  31. New Story Ch. 30
    I'm getting revenge on Jake for everything that he has done and said to me. He's gonna regret he ever messed with me. Yes, he is!
  32. New Story Ch. 31
    "Yeah, I guess, but if I could just join you when I can't sleep." Jamie flashed Serene another smile, then walked away.
  33. New Story Ch. 32
    "Don't wear these kinds of clothes around him, he only wants you for your body."
  34. New Story Ch. 33
    I didn't care if people were watching or talking about me, I just couldn't get my mind off Sam and what just happened.
  35. New Story Ch. 34
    I remembered everything that happened that night and I didn’t like it
  36. New Story Ch. 35
    “H-how long do you have?” I dared to ask. “Tomorrow’s my last day.”