Status: Active

I'm Over Getting Older

Ten

Hannah

I finally got out of Natalie’s room, quietly tiptoeing out and making sure I didn’t shut the door to loudly.

I needed to take my mind off of Alex, and what just happened. I couldn’t still have feelings for him. I needed something to take my mind off of it. I needed…

“Tyler,” I smiled as he appeared in front of me.

“Babe I’m so sorry I forgot that she wasn’t allowed to have her bottle and I must have made everything wor-”

I cut his rambling off with my lips. I tried to feel the sparks I did with Alex. “Shh, it’s fine,” I purred, playing with his hair.

“What are you doing?” He asked, a small smirk hiding on the corners of his lips.

“Oh, nothing,” I sang, kissing him again, deeper this time. There was chemistry between us; I couldn’t be imagining it. Right? No. Of course I’m not. Tyler and I are in love. He’s not an asshole like Alex. Even though Alex seems to have changed and is a great father and-no.

I pushed him against the wall, desperate to get Alex out of my brain.

“Woah there,” Tyler breathed, running his fingers through my hair. Whenever we had sex, he always took it slow. Always. Never like Alex, who if I wanted to do it differently, he would always agree without any protest.

“Come on,” I said, tugging his hand towards the bedroom. I locked the door behind us, lightly pushing him down onto our huge bed and straddling him.

“Mmm,” He moaned out, pulling me down so that he could kiss me roughly. Thank God.

My fingers quickly worked the buttons on his shirt. He broke away from me to remove it and toss it to the floor. I grinded my hips into his.

“Hannah,” He grunted out my full name. He flipped us over and pulled down my pajama shorts, revealing my yellow boy shorts.

He connected our lips back together, and kissed me to lovingly and slow for my liking. Alex always made me feel loved, but like he wanted me. And-

Shut the fuck up, Hannah. It doesn’t matter about Alex.

I unbuttoned his jeans, pulling them down fast and discarding them while he sat me in his lap to get my shirt off. He pulled a condom out of the bedside dresser drawer.

“Tyler,” I moaned when he sucked on my neck. I wish he could find my spot like…

He pulled down my boy shorts, throwing them into the pile along with his boxers and my bra.

“Oh gosh,” I breathed out when he entered me. “Oh A-ahh,” I stumbled. Was I really just going to say Alex’s name while Tyler was having sex with me? Fuck you Gaskarth.
♠ ♠ ♠
OKAY. So I messed up because when I posted chapter 7, I really posted chapter eight. so now theres a different chapter seven, and 8-10 are the same. sooo go read chapter seven!
sorry for the fuck up.
LOVE YOUUUU.
comment and subscribe<3