Status: Active

I'm Over Getting Older

Twenty

Hannah

We ran upstairs, and he took me into the guest bedroom because he knew how I didn’t like being in his and Lisa’s room. He pulled out a guitar from under the bed. It was the guitar he used in high school.

Being with him tonight was really taking me back to when him and me were going out, before Lisa came into the picture, even before I got pregnant. And to be completely honest, I really miss it. I miss Alex.

He started strumming the first few chords, and I immediately knew it was Stay Awake. That was my favorite song of theirs.

“Caught in a cold sweat
Stuck splitting hairs
I'm drinking too much I’m on my way to striking out
Go to sleep with the pressure of everyone
Watching and waiting they’re yours for the taking
But I still have my doubts

I said before you ask which way to go
Remember where you've been.”

He grinned at me while singing the chorus, making my heart melt.

“Believe you me
I'll tell them everything
Id tell them anything
To show them everything
Believe you me
I'll give them everything
Id tell them anything.”

He finished up the song, placing his guitar on the bed.

“How did you know that was my favorite song?” I asked.

“Our daughter told me,”

“Somebody did their research,” He nodded, smiling proudly.

It was silent for a minute. Completely silent, as we just stared at each other.

I leaned in, and he met me halfway. I was tired of fighting off these feelings. I’ve never felt like this with Tyler. Ever.

I tried to push him back on the bed, but he tightened up his body, making me whine, which resulted in him chuckling, reaching behind his back and placing his guitar a the foot of the bed on the floor.

I broke the kiss, laughing. “Hey, I love that guitar! I don’t wanna crush it!” He defended himself.

“I know,” I giggled.

“I wasn’t done kissing you,” Alex said firmly in a joking manner, pulling me back to him and kissing me roughly.

Things began heating up when I sat on him, and he laid down so that I was straddling his waist.

Our breathing was heavy while he pulled my shirt over my head, tossing it to the floor. He stared at me for a few seconds, before pulling his own shirt off as well.

Quickly enough, all clothes were shed.

“Condom,” I barely managed to whisper.

He nodded, grabbing one out of the drawer in the table next to the bed, putting it on and slowly pushing into me.

“Ah, shit,” He groaned, his head dropping into my neck.

It felt right to be with him. It felt perfect.

“Alex,” I moaned, trying to be as quiet as pssible so we didn’t wake up Natalie. He picked up his pace, letting out a few grunts.

“I lo-” I stopped myself from saying it.

“Finish the sentence,” Alex demanded as the bed rocked under us. “You know it’s true,”

I shook my head, and he thrust into me harder, earning a groan from me. “Just say it, Hannah,”

I felt my stomach tighten up while he pushed into me a last few times. We both moaned loudly and he collapsed next to me. “Say it,” He panted, pulling me against his sweaty body.

"I love you," I whispered.

He moaned softly, smiling against my neck. “Say it again,” He grinned wildly.

“I love you.” I said, more confident now.

He pressed his lips eagerly to mine. “I love you too,”

This couldn’t end well.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... that chapter wasn't written that well. :( I'M SORRY IT WASN'T AS GOOD AS I WANTED IT!
And to the people who are commenting on this story at 2:18 at night, LOL i love you guys.
I thought I was the only one who stayed up til 2:30 in the morning on this site!
Of course, I stay up to write. BUT I STILL THINK YOU GUYS ARE THE BOMBB :D
I just got over 100 subscribers, and i love ALLLL of you :D

Comment and subscribe <3