Status: Active

I'm Over Getting Older

Twenty Five

Hannah

Alex stayed until nine thirty to help me put the baby to bed. He kissed me slowly before leaving my house.

I was now waiting for Tyler to get home. It was eleven thirty, and I began getting concerned, so I called him. He didn’t answer.

Twelve thirty rolled around and I still hadn’t heard from him. My eyes were feeling heavy.
One ten made its way onto the clock, and I was about ready to fall asleep but I was scared because Tyler was still gone. Where could he be? He hasn’t answered my phone calls or the text I sent him an hour ago. He couldn’t be cheating on me… right?

I couldn’t even believe I thought about that. Tyler would never cheat on me. Besides, it’s not like I could get mad at him. I had cheated on him numerous times with Alex, because I’m some kind of whore now, I guess.

Just before two o’clock, Tyler stumbled through the door, shutting it loudly. I had been drifting in and out of sleep, but was now fully awake, since Tyler was laughing drunkenly at nothing in particular.

“Hey, baby,” Tyler slurred, collapsing on top of me, slamming his lips on mine sloppily. I pushed him off, hating the taste and smell of alcohol and cigarettes.

“Where have you been?”

“Oh, out.” He giggled, kissing me hungrily and groping my chest.

“Stop,” I pushed him.

“No, come on,” He groaned. His tongue entered my mouth, and I could taste the liquor. He was rarely the type to drink, and when he did I never liked him.

“I’m tired, and you’re drunk. Let’s just go to bed.”

“Come on, get on your knees for Ty Ty,” He muttered, getting off of me and standing up, pointing to the floor.

“I’m not giving you a blowjob right now! Especially when you’re drunk, it’s two AM and my daughter is asleep upstairs!” I whisper yelled.

“Fucking do what I say!” He yelled. I flinched. He never yelled at me.

“I’m leaving,” I said shortly, hoping my voice didn’t quaver because I was on the edge of crying.

“No Hannah don’t leave me,” He cried, grabbing my ass.

I pulled away from him, and he pinched my shoulder. “Blow me,” He slurred.

“Stop!” I yelled.

“I love you so much,” I was backing up towards the stairs to go get Natalie and fucking get out of here. He was never this bad. I knew he wouldn’t hurt me, but I just didn’t want to be around him.

I dashed up the stairs, picking Natalie out of the bed. She stayed silent, but I knew she was awake because she snuggled her head into my neck.

I walked down the stairs slowly, holding on to the railing tightly because I couldn’t risk falling with her in my arms. Tyler was still waiting downstairs, leaning against the couch and swaying.

“Hannah don’t you leave me!”

“I’ll be back tomorrow, when your sober, asshole.” I said, aggravated. I pulled the keys off of the bottom of the stairs while Natalie began squirming and crying in my hold.

I strapped her into her car seat and kissed her forehead, running my fingers through hair small pile of hair until she fell asleep again, which only took a minute. I backed out of the driveway, trying to get to Alex’s as quickly as possible.

After what seemed like an hour-long drive, I quietly took Natalie out of her car seat, trying my hardest not to wake her. She stirred, but then fell back asleep on my shoulder. I saw light from the TV flashing through the front windows, so I was sure he was still up.

I knocked on his door with my free hand, and after a few seconds, I got impatient and rang his doorbell repeatedly. I could hear him faintly groaning. He opened the door, his eyes half shut.

“What are you doing here?” Alex asked, concerned.

“Can we stay here?” I ignored him, not wanting to get into it yet.

“No, you can’t. Get the fuck out of here,” He said sarcastically, rolling his eyes and laughing. I pouted, and he kissed me, pulling me inside.

I laid Natalie down in her room that she had at Alex’s, and watched her sleep for a minute. That sounds extremely creepy, like Edward watching Bella creepy, but all mothers do that.

I kissed her forehead, before exiting the room quietly, leaving the door halfway opened. I was greeted with Alex holding a cup of hot chocolate in a green mug for me. I smiled at him, sniffling from crying earlier.

“What happened, Han?” He asked after a few minutes of silence while I sipped on my hot chocolate.

I sighed as he sat down on the couch, pulling me into his lap and wrapping his arms around my waist. I leaned back into his chest, feeling his breath tickle my neck. “Tyler just got home about an hour ago, drunk as fuck, and asked me to give him a blowjob. When I said no he got all pissy and started yelling and I just… I didn’t want to be there,” I explained
.
“He just got home? He was probably che-”

“Shut the fuck up, Alex,” I exhaled loudly. “Let’s not get on the subject of cheating.” He tensed. “Tyler would never cheat on me, which is why I feel like a lowlife slut for being with you.”

“Your not a slut, nor lowlife.” He muttered, his hands lightly massaging my hipbones.

“What am I gonna do?” I said, more to myself.

“Dump him. He was just being a jack ass to you, this is a good reason to break it off with him.” He said bluntly.

“What if I don’t wanna break up with him?”

“Well than why the fuck are you doing this to me?” He whined, rubbing my hips a little harder.

I looked at him. I knew he wasn’t being serious; that he wasn’t angry with me. But it was true; I was basically leading him on. I got off of him, leaving him confused and walking to his bathroom to make a phone call.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO sorry for not writing in a while. Hope this chapter makes up for it.
Long weekend, TONS of homework.
Dammit.
Anyways, comment? Haven't been gettting many lately. :(
And subbbscribe! (: