Status: Active

I'm Over Getting Older

Twenty Seven

Hannah

I woke up to the sound of my phone blaring out my ring tone of Weightless.

“Hello?” I answered groggily, not even checking the caller ID.

“Hannah where are you? Are you okay?” A frantic Tyler asked.

“I’m fine?” I said, more as a question form.

“Where are you guys?”

“Alex’s.” I answered flatly, but quietly so I didn’t wake up Alex. It was almost seven o’clock, what the fuck is Tyler doing up? He was probably throwing up.

“Why did you go to Alex’s?”

“Because you were piss drunk,” I said, getting irritated.

“Baby, I’m sorry. I know I probably came in real late last night and-”

“Yelled at me to give you a blowjob?” I finished for him.

“I did not.” He refused.

“Yeah you did, asshole.” I shot back. “You started yelling so I took Natalie and left. You came in at around two thirty.”

He exhaled. “Babe, I swear I didn’t do anything-”

“I didn’t accuse you of cheating on me. I’m just pissed off that you started yelling at me at two thirty AM to give you a blow job, while my baby was asleep upstairs.” I explained.

“It’s not like I get drunk all the time, Hannah. We don’t need to start a fight about this. I’m sorry for being an asshole, okay?” He retorted, pissing me off even more.

“No it really isn’t okay!” I raised my voice, and Alex stirred in his sleep a little.

“Hannah it’s not like I hit you or anything, I was just being a drunken idiot it happens to everybody!”

“Well…” I thought. I didn’t have an argument to shoot back at him. I knew he was right, but I was still mad at him. Maybe Alex was right… Maybe this would be a perfect opportunity to end it.

“I’m sorry, babe.” He said, calmer now.

I sighed. “I’ll talk to you when I get home.” I rubbed my temples.

“Okay. Love you,” I froze.

“L-Love you too,” I stammered out, closing the phone fast and placing it quietly on the bedside table, cuddling up next to Alex again. He was so warm.

“I heard all of that,” He whispered, startling me. “You should break up with him.” He kissed my neck.

I shook my head. “I think… I think I want to,” I felt him grin widely against my neck, and I felt bad for what I was about to tell him. “But I can’t. Not now; not yet.”

“Why not!” He protested.

“I’ve been used to him holding me up for so long I don’t know if I can handle loosing him, he’s my support.”

“Baby I can be that for you!” He argued. “I can help you through the tough times, I can listen to what’s bothering you, I can fix you!”

“I don’t need to be fixed anymore.”

“Yes you do.” He nodded. “You’re still so closed, baby girl.”

I sighed slowly. “I need to sleep.” He nodded against my hair, groaning.

Just as I began closing my eyes, I heard Natalie scream my name, telling me there was no fucking way I was getting to go back to bed.

“Dammit.” I muttered.

“Babe I can get up with he-”

“It’s fine. Go back to bed.” I waved him off, swinging my legs off of the bed and getting downstairs quickly.

“Hey baby,” I cooed, watching as Natalie slowly climbed down from the bed, latching onto my legs and I pulled her up, resting her on my left hip. “How’d you sleep?” I asked, kissing her cheek. She was silent, like she always was when she first woke up. She stuck her finger in her mouth and bit on it.

“Want mommy to put on Pet?” I asked. She nodded slowly. “Okay Nat,” I walked to the living room, setting her on Alex’s couch. I dug through the couch cushions and finally found the remote, and I clicked on the TV, finding pre-recorded episodes of Wonder Pets. I chose a random one and watched as the beginning credits and song began.

“I love you, Nat.” I smiled. “Nat look at me.” I told her, and she did. “Natalie say love you mom.”

“Luh ew mom!” She smiled wide, throwing her arms around my neck quickly and then turning back to the television. I smiled at her.

Alex

I laid in bed, and just listened to Hannah interact with Natalie. She was a great mother, really.

I stayed up in my room for about a half hour, just trying to fall asleep. I heard Natalie begin to get fussy, so I thought it would be a good idea to go downstairs and help Hannah, since I didn’t seem to be falling back asleep either.

When I got downstairs I was greeted at the sight of Hannah trying to change Natalie’s Pull-Up, but what was great that was Hannah was just chilling out in sweatpants and a sports bra.

“Hey there.” I smirked groggily. Hannah jumped a bit, and then covered up her chest. “Oh please, like I haven’t seen it all before.” I rolled my eyes, squatting down and kissing her collarbone. I poked Natalie, and she looked emotionless at me.

“Nat, do you want daddy to make you pancakes?” She brightened up, nodding. “Well you have to let mommy change your Pull-Up.” She looked down, and let Hannah help her step out of her Pull-Up and into a new one. “Good girl,” I said, kissing her cheek and she giggled. “Dad will go make his baby girl a pancake.” I grinned.

I went into the kitchen, and searched my pantry until I found Aunt Jemima pancake mix. Hannah opened the refrigerator, and I peaked around the corner, happy to see Natalie was totally zoned out, watching TV.

I grabbed Hannah by the waist, making her gasp and drop her juice on my counter, causing it to splash.

“Dammit, Alexander,” She muttered.

“I love it when you say my full name,” I grinned. “Especially while in a sports bra, that makes you look totally hot.” I added. She smacked my chest, and I just kissed her, deepening it quickly.

“Stop,” She whined.

“Why should I?”

“Cause it’s wrong.” She said, turning to get a sponge to clean up her spilled juice.

“No, it’s not.”

“We can’t do this, Alex.” She said, motioning between the both of us.

“Last night you willingly had mind blowing sex with me and told me you love me! And now you’re saying that we can’t?” I said, astonished.

“Yup.” She nodded.

“Jesus,” I growled.

When would she ever make up her damn mind?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhhh boy.
I have off tomorrow. w0000000000t.
I'm EXHAUSTED. Woke up at 5:10 this morning to scrunch my hair.
I'm making my daddy buy me a coffee later.
So yeah. Youuuu should comment and subscribe, cuz I haven't been getting much of either latelyy. :(
<33333333333333333333333333333