Status: Active

I'm Over Getting Older

Twenty Eight

Hannah

I pulled up to the driveway of my house, and un-strapped Natalie from the car seat wordlessly. I didn’t know what I was going to do about Tyler. This would be the perfect opportunity to end it, but what am I going to do while Alex is on tour in a month, having sex with every girl he sees?

I opened the door with one hand, closing it quietly behind me. I heard the TV on in the kitchen, as well as the microwave beeping.

I walked into the kitchen, finding Tyler sullenly pulling a Kid Cuisine meal out of the microwave.

“Hey,” He jumped a little at the sound of my voice, not knowing I had been in the kitchen for a minute.

Natalie squirmed in my arms and I put her down, allowing her to go to her playroom.

“Hannah, baby I’m so sorry,” He murmured, taking a small step towards me, like I was a glass doll that was about to fall of the shelf.

“Ty,” I sighed, running my fingers through my hair before instinctively checking on Natalie before turning back to Tyler.

“I didn’t do anything last night I swear.”

“I know, we already went over this.” I replied. “Why do you keep telling me that?”

“Because I don’t want you to think I did!”

“Tyler, I’m pissed off because you came home at two thirty and asked me to blow you. I wasn’t concerned about you cheating on me, because I’m pretty convinced your not somebody who’s gonna do that to me,” I said, feeling guilty that I have been cheating on him.

“Can we please just not fight?” He asked.

I stayed quiet for a minute, and then nodded, because I wasn’t in the mood either. He wrapped his arms around me slowly, picking up my hand and rubbing my left wrist gently.

I whimpered, not out of pain, but because I was cheating on the man who saved me.

I didn’t realize a few tears were leaking from my eyes until Tyler kissed my cheeks, and asked me what was wrong.

“Nothing,” I shook my head, shrugging. I looked over to Natalie again, and watched her happily play with her plastic Dora toys, rambling on baby talk to them, as if they were real
people. She noticed me looking and laughed loudly, causing me to laugh as well.

“Matt is going back in a week,” I informed him quietly. He squeezed me tighter.

- - -

Alex

Just thinking about Hannah drove me crazy. I wanted her; I wanted to kiss her, and hold her whenever I pleased. I wanted the right to be able to touch her, and call her mine.

“Stop touching yourself on my couch, Jack,” I chuckled as he poked at his nipples.

“Why? Does it give you a boner?”

“You know it.” I joked.

“I don’t understand why I talk to you guys,” Rian mumbled.

“Because you like the foursomes we have?” Jack suggested, throwing a penny at him.

“Don’t throw pennies at me I’m not a Jew!” Rian laughed.

“You should get a Jew fro,” Zack said.

“That would look interesting,” I nodded, popping a pretzel into my mouth.

“So, boys, we have a tour in four weeks.” Rian cheered, and we all grinned.

I was excited to be back on tour and see all the fans. I couldn’t wait to get on stage and feel the adrenaline every night. But at the same time, I didn’t want to leave Natalie and Hannah. I was going to be gone for almost two months.

“Are the girls gonna come see us play?” Jack asked me.

I shrugged. “Probably not Natalie, she’s only two, I don’t want my daughter getting throwing into a mosh pit like a beach ball.” The guys chuckled. “But I don’t know about Hannah.” I sighed, wishing she were with me right now.

There was a knock on the door, and I opened it to be greeted by Hannah.

“I forgot my purse here,” She explained. “Hey guys!” She called to them while walking upstairs to my room. I followed her.

While she looked around under my piles of clothes for her purse, I just stared at her. God she was so perfect, it wasn’t fair.

“Take a picture, it will last longer.” She smirked, bringing me out of my thoughts.

I shut the door, deciding I needed her, and made sure to lock it. I pressed my lips to
hers, kissing her feverishly.

“No,” She whispered.

I nodded against her lips, already feeling myself get hard. A low moan erupted from the back of my throat.

She pushed away, sitting on the edge of my bed. “Alex I can’t leave him.” She told me quietly, looking down. “Matt is going to be on the edge of being killed, and you’re going to be on tour, having the time of your life fucking random hot girls. I don’t think I can handle being alone.” She toyed with her wrist, her hand falling limp.

I sat down next to her, wrapping my arms around her cautiously. “What if I promise not to have sex with anybody this whole tour?” I asked.

She scoffed, shaking her head. “I’d like to see that happen. Jack would tell me all the time about how you have one night stands almost every day of the week.”

Thanks Jack. “I’m not going to this time, just so I can prove to you I can be faithful.” I kissed the top of her head.

“Okay. We’ll see how long that lasts.”

I was going to try my best, I really was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fillller?
Idk.
Sorry, I've been busyyyy.
My legs hurt SO BAD. I had basketball conditioning this week.
Urghhh.
Anyywaaays, comments and subscribe? <3