Status: IF I get more subscribers and COMMENTS I will write more often.

Black Roses and a Pewter Cauldron

Pumkin Juice

(image)banner.gif (Image)

~Flash back (first day being at Hogwarts)~

"Levanna Le'Strange!" Called Mcgonagall.

I stepped to the stool as she placed the sorting hat onto my round head.

"Ahh...Very interesting, Sinful, devious and very mysterious. Definately a Le'Strange." The hat murmmered into my ear. "best be...SLYTHERIN!" The hat roured ontop of my head.

I grinned deviously as I walked to the Slytherin table. My three inch heels clicking agianst the floors.

Knowingly I had been being stared at I had been staired down by the one boy I hated...Severes snape.

~END OF FLASH BACK~

I walked head high into the grand hall with my Hogwarts Slytherine robes flowing behind me, and my lip ring shining in the light.

I looked at the table, and the only seet that was open was straight infront of Sev. I sighed deeply and walked over and sat infront of him.

" Good evening Severes." I smiled. He glances up from his book rolls his eyes then turns back to his book. "Ok, Dont say hello." I sneered under my breath.

"HEY SNAPE!" Potter called while walking to the table. "SNAPE!"

Severes turned his head and was drenched with a goblet full of water. "We thought you might needed a shower, greaseball!" My cousin and his friends laughed.

"Leace him the HELL alone Serius!" I stood up clutching my wand.

"Stay out of this Livanna!" He roared.

"Wo's going to make me?" I shouted.

"I will!" He raised his wand and said "Wingardium leviosa!" another goblet lifted off our table and it dumped all over me, it wasn't water. this time. it was pumkin juice.

"UGH!!!" I shrieked. "You guys are rediculous!!"

The griffindor boys laughed. And Snape offered the help by trying to whipe my fave but before he got the chance I ran, to the Lavatory to clean up. Thick black makeup had mixed with the tears that streamed down my cheeks.

I looked into the mirror after filling sink with water. "GOD I bloody hate Severes Snape!" I sighed then splashed water on to my face and hair, hoping to get all the pumkin juice out.

When i got back to the Slytherin commons room, nobody was in there so I walked up into my room, too change into my PJ's that where black track pants and a matching cleaver showing tank-top.

A storm rolled in as I was changing, lightning illuminated the towers and thunder clattered throught the night. I couldn't sleep so I stared up in the commons drawing what was on my thoughts.

(image)Snape.jpg (image)

"Liv?" A soft deep raspy voice, startled me. I quickly turned aroundand see Severes in all black PJ's.

"Uh hey Severes." I said putting my pencil and parchment down.

"I wanted to uh...thank you for uh... standing up for me."He said sitting across from me.

"And I am terribly sorry, for what Black and Potter did. they really shouldnt have done that."

"Yeah but what about you?" I said with no emotion showing.

"No, it's OK I'm used to it with those guys."

"OH."

"Well...I stood up and as I did a huge clash of thunder rumbled the castle.

some how I freaked out and ended ontop of Sev. "OOP!" When I tried to get up but somehow my body wouldn't let me.

UH....." then his lips crashed into mine. they tasted like peppermint. mmmm....
♠ ♠ ♠
:O! What is Livanna going to do? oh snape! lol but please message rate what ever. and please tell me if i got something wrong thanks.