Status: IF I get more subscribers and COMMENTS I will write more often.

Black Roses and a Pewter Cauldron

The Black Lake

~LIVANNA~
I noticed Snape left. I started to feel sorry for him. I mean I like him, A LOT! But I don't know. I wish I could have accepted the kiss then push him away. I mean come on! His lips tasted like peppermint, It was nummy! I should go apologize to him, and tell him how I really feel.
I left the table and walked out of the grand hall. 'Hm, he would more likely be by the Black Lake.' I thought as I headed out side.

He was leaning against the tree, his hair flopped into his face, his black eyes fixated on his oh so famous potions book. He looked amazing.
"Sev?" I walk over to him and sit next to him.
"What do you want?are you going to spit in my face this time?" He snarled not looking up from his book.
"No..."
"Then what?" I lightly took his book from his hands, marked the page and sat it down.
"I wanted to say I'm sorry. I shouldn't have reacted like that. It was my fault." I took a deep sigh "So can you forgive me?"
But before he could say anything I pressed my lips against his. It was his turn to be surprised.
I break off and his pale cheeks turn a bright pink. "What was that for?"
"Well...because.... I like you...A LOT!" Now it was my turn to blush. I look into his deep onyx eyes and I could see that his eyes where sparkling with happiness. our faced intended to lean closer and closer.
"HEY SNIVILLUS!" We both look over and see my cousin and his rude friends.
"WOW, cousin. That's low running around with someone as grimy and slimy like Snivillus." Sirius laughs.
"Don't call him That Agian!" I growled.
"Whose going to make me?"
"Expelliarmus!" His wand flew out of his hand. "Tarantallegra!" then his legs start going all wacko.
"Livanna. Make it stop, or your going to regret it in the future!" he yelled.
"Sorry cuz. I don't know the counter curse for it. I'm sorry. Potter will you do the pleasures?"
His legs suddenly stop and he fell to the floor. " See it stopped now leave us alone!" I yelled.
"your a brat!" He yelled as he ran off with his friends.
"See ya Pad foot!" I laughed.

"Wait why did you stand up for me? Again?"
"Because they interrupted this!" I smirked then grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him in for a really kiss. His arms slithered around my waste. and He deepened the kiss.
"So I'm guess we are together?" He asks smiling.
"OH yeah." I kiss him once more. "Come on. lets go do something." I grinned. he laces his fingers through mine and we walk towards the castle.

We talked about almost everything. Apparently we have a lot in common, like we both like books. We both enjoy art and hating Griffindor. We learned about each others past.
"So how are you different from all the other people in your family?" he asked.
"Well, you know how Sirius is. and Well I'm nothing like Bellatrix, or Narcissa. And For Dromeda well, we are kinda alike. but My face is still on the family tapestry." I sorta laughed at the last part. "But Dromeda and I where the closest out of the four of us." I shrug.
"Oh Wow." he said.
"So you don't have sibling and your dad is an Asshole,because you and your mother is magical?"
"Yeah, pretty much." he sighed.
"I'm sorry Severus."
"No it's OK. you don't need to be sorry."

"OH MY GOD! LIV!" My sister approaches.
"Hey Cissa." I said.
"I Just heard from Serious that you where going out with Severus Snape!" She hugs me.
"UH who are you and what did you do with my sister?"
"Oh sweetie. I'm so happy for you! But if he hurts you, just call me." She giggles.
"UH, OK. So how is Lucius?"
"Oh he's doing good." She looks had her wrist watch. "Oh Dear! I've got to run. It was lovely seeing you!"
"Yeah you too!" I smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this one is short. but My sister is being pushy about going onto the computer so I'll update sooN! And I will update more if I get more comments please.