Status: in proogress

Drusilla Potter and the Champer of Secrets

Lucius and Bianca

The car finally reaches the destination, and with a vroom, the car drops down beside a towered house that didn’t seem exactly safe, by the side a sign was seen saying THE BURROW.
“Wow” James murmurs seeing the house.
“Doesn’t exactly look safe does it” Sirius smirks and they hide a laugh.
They all get out of the car and Dru looks around partly in awe and nerves.
“Hurry, let's nip inside before mum wakes up” Fred says urgently.
They sneak inside, and gently close the door, Dru stops taking a look around. Magical objects surround her, a clock that displays different chores for each family member. A pair of needles knit a sweater by themselves. And a stack of playing cards shuffle themselves, providing a cooling breeze for Ron's aging rat, Scabbers.
“It's not much” Ron shrugs and averts his eyes self-consciously.
“I think it's... brilliant” Dru grins looking around, Ron looks up and sees her mesmerized face, then slowly his face breaks out into a large smile.
“Where... Have... You... Been?” They nearly jump out of their skin.
They slowly turn around and see Mrs. Weasley standing there looking furious but when her eyes land on Dru she smiles sweetly.
“Drusilla, how wonderful to see you” she turns back to the boys “Beds empty! No note! You could've died! You could've been seen” she turns back to Dru “I don't blame you, of course, dear”
“They were starving her, Mum! There were bars on her window” Ron tells her eyes wide.
“You best hope I don't put bars on your window, Ronald Weasley” she then turns to Dru softening instantly “Care for a spot of tea, Drusilla?!” Mrs Weasley began serving up breakfast so they sat down at the table.
“Mummy, have you seen my jumper” a small, red-headed girl appears, she sees Dru and with a moment of silence and a shocked face, she squeals dashing back up the stairs.
“Ginny. Been talking about you all summer. Dead annoying, really” Ron frowns.
“Dad's home” George suddenly announcers and the front door opens and Arthur Weasley enters. A tall man with red hair, his robes look dusty and travel-worn.
“What a night! Nine raids! Nine”
“Raids” Dru asks Ron quietly.
“Dad works at the Ministry of Magic. In the Misuse of Muggle Artefacts Office”
“The Misuse of Muggle Artefacts...?” she raises an eyebrow.
“That's when wizards bewitch something to drive Muggles mad. Shrinking door keys, that kind of thing. Dad loves Muggles. Thinks they're fascinating” Ron rolls his eyes.
Mr. Weasley hangs up his cloak, turns and blinks.
“Well now, who are you?” he asks curiously.
“Dru, sir, Drusilla Potter”
“Good Lord, are you really? Ron's told us all about you, of course. When did you get here?” he asks, sitting down.
“This morning, your sons flew that enchanted car of yours to Surrey house and back last night” Mrs Weasley says darkly.
“Did you now how'd it go” he catches his wife's eye “I... I mean... That was very wrong, boys, very wrong indeed”
They chuckle at that.
“I like him” James smiles.
“So, Dru, you must know all about Muggles. Tell me, what exactly is the function of a rubber duck?”
Lily gives an un-lady like snort
Drusilla is about to answer, when she notices an owl soaring toward the kitchen window. To Dru's horror, the owl doesn't pull up. It just flies... Smack! Into the glass
“That must be Errol with the post. Fetch him, will you, George?”
George takes the unconscious Errol, absently lays him on a draining board, and takes the letters clutched in his claws.
“It's our Hogwarts letters! And look. They've sent Dru's as well”
“Dumbledore must know you're here, Dru. Doesn't miss a trick, that man” Mr. Weasley nods.
“This lot won't come cheap, Mum. The spell books alone...” Fred says.
“We'll manage” she assures “Right then. There's only one place to get all of this”
“Diagon Alley” Dru, Ron, Fred and George say at the same time.
Everyone has gathered in front of the large fireplace.
“You first, Dru dear” Mrs. Weasley offers Dru a flowerpot. At the bottom is a layer of VERY soft dust. Dru frowns in confusion.
“Dru’s never travelled by Floo Powder before, Mum” Ron tells her.
“Floo Powder?” Dru asks.
Just then, Ron's older brother Percy enters.
“Percy. Would you mind going first, so Dru can see how it's done?” Mrs Weasley asks.
“Certainly, Mother” Percy nods.
The marauders snort.
“He sounds like a right prat” Sirius comments and ducks to miss a flying cushion Lily threw.
“Don't worry, Drusilla. It's simple enough” Percy takes a pinch from the pot, pitches it into the fireplace and bright green flames roar high. To Dru's amazement, he calmly walks... straight into them.
“Diagon Alley” Percy vanishes.
Tentatively, Dru reaches into the pot.
“Remember to speak clearly, dear!” Mrs. Weasley smiles
“And mind you get out at the right grate” Ron says.
Dru nods unsurely then steps into the fire “Diagon Alley”
The sound is deafening as Dru hurtles forward, Squinting against the sting of whirling soot and the mad, flickering lights of passing fireplaces. She fall’s face forward on to the ground, she quickly jumps up and began brushing off any soot on her and as she looks up she smiles, Diagon Alley.
Once everyone arrived, they walked down on to the street.
“Dru” Dru looks up and sees Hermione standing on top of Gringotts white steps, she ran down to meet them.
“Come now, we're off to Flourish and Blotts” Mr Weasley smiles.
“Isn't it thrilling” Hermione’s eyes brighten “Gilderoy Lockhart's going to be there, we can actually meet him I mean, he's written almost the whole book list?”
As Mrs. Weasley and Hermione dash off, Dru frowns.
“Who”
Gilderoy Lockhart, a handsome, golden-haired wizard with stunning pearl-white teeth smiles and winks at the camera. It was a moving photograph propped in the window. A Placard declares: here today! Signing copies of his
AUTOBIOGRAPHY, MAGICAL ME... GILDEROY LOCKHART!
Dru and the others thread their way through a chattering throng of middle-aged ladies, all craning their necks for a view of Lockhart, who sits signing books at the rear of the shop. At the sight of him, Mrs. Weasley pats her hair.

“There he is” she breathes.
“Mum fancies him” Ron grimaces, for this Mrs. Weasley gives Ron a jab in the shoulder.
A short man with a camera bumps past.
“Out of the way, this is for The Daily Prophet” Instantly, Lockhart looks up, flashes a smile, when his eyes catch sight of Dru.
“It can't be Drusilla Potter?” Dru pales, the crowd whispers excitedly as Lockhart dives forward, seizes Dru's hand and turns her toward the photographer.
“He’s the prat” Lily glares.
“Nice big smile, Drusilla. Together, you and I rate the front page” Lockhart says under his breath and the camera flashes.
“Ladies and gentlemen, what an extraordinary moment this is! When young Drusilla here stepped into Flourish and Blotts this morning to purchase my autobiography, Magical Me -- which incidentally is celebrating its twenty-seventh week atop The Daily Prophet's Bestseller List -- she had no idea that she would, in fact, be leaving with my entire collected works! Free of charge” he gives a cheesy smile and as the crowd claps, Lockhart catches the eye of a flunky and, before Dru knows it, a towering stack of books is shoved into her arms. Mortified, Dru mumbles quietly.
“Thank you”
“Bastard” James glares.
“Mr. Potter” McGonagall scolds.
“Sorry professor”
Slipping free, Dru drifts back into the crowd and, red with embarrassment drops the books into Ginny's cauldron.
“You have these. I'll buy my own”
“Bet you loved that, didn't you, Potter” Draco appears smirking and she looks at him for a moment, he had grown a little taller and his cheeks had thinned out a bit.
“Famous Drusilla Potter, can't even go into a bookshop without making the front page” he glares and Dru looks at him confused and hurt, he sees this, his cruel mask slips and his face softens.
“I thought your son was her friend” Bianca asks.
“Mmm i don’t know” Narcissa thinks thoughtfully, she quite liked the girl and she doubted that she would allow Draco to talk to her like that, her lips purse, but Lucius would have no trouble.
“Leave her alone! She didn't want all that” Ginny glares and Draco’s cruel mask falls back into place and he glares at her.
“Dru” they turn their heads and standing there was Blaise dressed in a polished black suit and behind him stood a curvaceous tanned woman, wearing designer clothes and hair casually coifed.
“That’s me” Bianca grins looking at her older self “Not bad” she mutters.
“Drusilla Potter” Bianca lets her eyes roam up and down the girls frame and she seems to frown slightly, but then when she reached her eyes a full blown smile appears.
“Bianca Zabini” she holds her hand out and Dru takes it “Blaise has told me all about you” she smiles winking ignoring the stares she was receiving.
“Mother” Blaise hisses and she smirks at him.
“Blaise” Dru smiles at him, and walks forwards bringing him into a hug, Blaise blushes slightly shooting Bianca a scathing look for smiling knowingly.
“Draco” Blaise nods and Draco glares at him.
“Zabini” Blaise pauses then his eyes to turn malicious.
“Back to that are we” he smirks and Bianca frowns, waving slightly at a few fans that were pointing at her.
“Look, Potter. You’ve got yourself a boyfriend” Draco snarls and this time she glares at him.
“Silence, Draco” Lucius appears from behind and Draco smirks, Bianca quickly puts her hands on both Dru’s and Blaise’s shoulders.
“Bianca” he nods.
“Lucius” she tilts her head “How is dear Narcissa these days” she asks glaring.
“We don’t seem to like each other Lucius” Bianca smirks and he frowns at her.
“Oh she’s fine” he nods but his eyes stay on Dru.
“Ah... Miss. Potter I don't believe we've met” Lucius Malfoy extends his hand, as if offering to shake Dru's, but instead gently places his fingers over the fringe of Dru’s hair, revealing her lightning bolt scar. At his touch, Dru withdraws, ever so slightly and Bianca tightens her hold.
The marauders growl and they all turn to glare at Lucius, who ignored them but his eyes showed how wary he was, now wondering what part he will be playing in the young girls life.
“Forgive me, Miss. Potter. But your scar is legend. As, of course, is the wizard who gave it to you” Lucius says pulling back eyes staring her down coldly.
“He was a murderer” Dru glares up at him.
“Yes, a pity about your parents, curious that you yourself should escape with a mere flesh wound. Curious, too, that you speak of him in the past” he cocks an eyebrow, and beside him Draco fidgets nervously.
“Surely, you don't think He-Who-Must-Not-Be- Named is gone forever”
“His name is Voldermort” Those within earshot gasp as Dru utters the word.
“I will say again, young Miss. Potter is very brave” Dumbledore says looking at the screen through his glasses, not many people would have that name pass their lips, yet a twelve year old girl who has fought him and lived will do so without a tremble is truly remarkable.
“You must be very brave, Miss. Potter, to dare speak his name” Lucius eyes seem to grow colder.
“Or foolish” it was then that Dru notices her friends have surrounded her.
“Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself”
Lucius Malfoy's eyes slide, to find Hermione staring defiantly.
“And her friends are truly few in a million” Dumbledore chuckles.
“You must be Miss Granger. Draco's told me all about you... and your parents. Muggles, aren't you?”
Mr. and Mrs. Granger nod nervously and Bianca licks her lips glaring at Lucius, she may not like them either but they are her son’s friends and whoever is his friend they are worthy in her eyes, but Lucius Malfoy can barely disguise his distaste for them. Arthur Weasley hurries over.
“Ron! Dru! It's mad in here. Let's go outside”
“Well, well, well – Arthur Weasley” Lucius smirks.
“Lucius” Mr. Weasley nods stiffly.
“Busy time at the Ministry, all those raids I hope they're paying you overtime”
Malfoy reaches into Ginny's cauldron, removes a very old, battered copy of A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration.
“Obviously not, dear me what's the use of being a disgrace to the name of wizard if they don't even pay you well for it” he remarks.
“We have a very different idea about what disgraces the name of wizard, Lucius”
“Clearly” Lucius glances at the Granger’s “The Company you keep, Weasley. And I thought your family could sink no lower”
Mr. Weasley moves to hit Lucius but Bianca steps in between them and hold’s out a manicured hand with an expensive diamond ring on.
“Ignore him, Arthur” she says calmly and glares at Lucius “I think you should leave” her eyes rake down to Draco and finds Blaise glaring at him heatedly.
Mr. Weasley backs away and disgruntled, Lucius tosses Ginny's battered textbook back into her cauldron.
“Here, girl, take your book. It's the best your father can give you” The Malfoy’s exit and Draco leaves one last blank look at Dru. Bianca turns back to the Weasley’s and carefully places a hand on Blaise’s shoulder calming him down, and she noticed Dru was doing the same, she chuckles, seeing it had a more apparent affect.
“Lucius Malfoy isn’t worth listening too, just a blonde peroxide follower” she smirks slightly and Dru chuckles.
“Blonde peroxide follower” Sirius chuckles and Regulus hides his laugh, both shooting looks towards Narcissa who bristles, remembering she had called him exactly that when she was younger.
“I’ll have to remember that” Bianca laughs while Lucius snarls glaring at the Italian woman.