The Stalker

Chapter fore part two

Hanna took my hand and pulled me away from Roy, I didn’t even notice that she was standing up. Roy looked at her then he looked at me.
“She is my sister and she does not approve my homo part. I’m sorry are you hurt Lloyd?” he said and helped me up from the floor. I smiled.
“I am okay, and pleas my dear Roy, don’t call me Lloyd. Call me Rick or Ricky, okay?” I answered and looked into his eyes trying to make him understand that this is not real. But why? Why is his sister like this? I like a challenge, which turns me on.
“can’t you just be in love with Maria for example, Rick” Hanna said, she did not have a bitch look but she cod be a photo model or a movie star. I flushed and then I got red because I was angry.
“I’m gay deal with it. And if I’m your brother’s boyfriend, you shod have no problem with it or ells I kick your ass!” I jelled at her and she looked a bit defensive but she gave it up for the moment. Roy looked at me and I cud see tears in his eyes.
“So, anyone who wants to see a movie?” Maria asked with her angel voice. Hanna walked out to the kitchen while the rest of us sat down in the sofa.
We saw P.S I love you. Man what a gay movie, I poked my eye so it looked like I had cried thru the whole movie.
Suddenly it rang on the front door. I looked at Maria, then I got up from the sofa and answered the door. It was two females, two identical females, twins. Both of them was blond and had long hair, green eyes and a tempting moth. They looked at me then walked in, I stopped them.
“Who are you?” I asked, I did not know what to do in this moment actually they looked kind of amused of my question.
“We are Marias twin sisters, I’m Meg and this is Megan” the female to the left said pointing to the right one. What a silly name Meg, I understand Megan, but Meg. I saw Maria entering the room, she looked at her sisters and smiled.
“I see you meet my twin brothers, Morgan and Mort” I steered at Maria first and then the drag twins.
“No way! Are they drag, or real transvestites?” I asked Maria, the twin brothers looked at me smiling.
“They are just drag, nothing is missing on my dear brothers.” They smiled when Maria answered. I wonder if I’ll shall stalk them sometime? Well, well, I did not knew about them before, that means I have a lot more to learn about Maria. We went back to the living room. I sat down in the sofa next to my ‘boyfriend’.
“Hello my love” I said to him. He looked at me and almost cried and smiled. I kissed him on the forehead and then the lips. Maria looked at us and smiled, looking a bit worried over Roy.
♠ ♠ ♠
mohaha I'm back!