Status: Complete. <3

Stricken

Intiation's Over

Zara held tighter to David's waist as the wind swept past them, his motorcycle roaring down the empty trail. The others were following with their headlights illuminating Zara's and David's backs.

Finally, they came to a hault, and Zara could see the faint glow of a bonfire over the crest of a hill. David grabbed her hand and led her over to a tree that him and the rest of the boys climbed up agily. Zara peeked through the erect branches to see a group of people dancing around the fire, drinking and partying to their hearts' content.

The boys continued to study them as a strong wind began to blow through the trees.

"Michael, over here," David called, before turing back to the party. "You don't want to miss this." Michael got off his motorcycle and joined them.

"Initiation's over, guys," David said. "Time to join the club."

David's face suddenly turned from the shadows and Zara screamed. His face was distorted with yellow glowing eyes and sharp fangs intercepting his smile. Michael stared in horror as the rest of their faces began to change into the gruesome sight. They laughed and flew from the tree.

To Michael and Zara's horror, they attacked, ripping and tearing apart the gang member's flesh from their bodies. Blood spilled across the sand. Zara turned her face away, still unable to block out the sound of ripping flesh. She began to sweat and her heart beat quickened. Hunger began to boil in her stomach. She looked back at the carnage and licked her lips.

Blood. So much blood. She needed to taste it. Now. Her body leaped forward, craving for a taste at what was there. Hands grabbed her back, restraining her from what she most desired. She fought against the hands and the arms, but she could not get free. She screamed shrilly.

"Zara, no," came Michael's raspy voice from the sheen of red. "Don't do this. Think about your mom and your sister. Don't do this to them. Fight it."

A light shown through the scarlett veil at the thought of her little sister. Emily. Slowly, the burning in her stomach subsided and she collapsed to her knees. What was she thinking?

The sound of approaching foosteps made both Zara and Michael look up. The boys came over the crest of the hill and stood.

David chuckled and breathed in deeply. "So, now you know what we are. Now you know what you are. You'll never grow old. And you'll never die." His face became almost angry. "But you must feed."

When Michael and Zara just stared at him, he began to laugh darkly. The others followed. Their sick laughter would forever echoe in Zara's mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please, pleassseee forgive me for my lack of updating!!!!! I'm really sorry! Its just. There's no inspiration and its killing me!!! xP But I will finish this story! I promise! Just hang with me!

Here's a new story that'll be updated a lot more! I'd like you to read. Its a Linkin Park fan-fiction!
Memories Consume, Like Opening the Wound

Comments? Subscriptions? Undeserving love? :)