Status: Looking for authors! Comment to be one! :D

If You Could Go Back in Time...

Twenty four

If I could go back in time I would have listened to you on what you desperately needed to tell me, I know you tell me it's not my fault and I was in hospital so it doesn't matter, But believe me it does.

If I could go back in time I wouldn't have shouted at you when I found out, I would have wrapped my arms around you and let you cry on my shoulder, I would have told you everything will be alright.

If I could turn back time I would have given you the 'protection' you needed.

If I could go back in time I would tell you not to even go near him, Instead I told you no matter what your decision I was behind you 100% of the way.

Which I am, I support you I promise, but it turns out he did use you, just like every other girl, he used you for sex. And know I'm going to be a god mother.

Because your 15, pregnant and depressed.

Your my best friend and I'm not going to turn my back on you like every one else has, I'm letting you use my shoulder when you need to and I'll be there to help with my niece. Because your all alone now and your my sister from another mister, no matter what.

I can't go back in time, so I can't save you from him and his charming ways, I can't stop your mum from disowning you, I can't stop this baby from coming in to this world, But I can kick him in the balls, I can give you a place to live and I can help you with my little god child.

I know your desician was wrong, we both do but your my best friend and I'm not turning my back on you, My parents think of you as a daughter and their going to have their first grandchild now. I know your upset, I know you won't get to live your dreams now, but think about that baby, your going to be a mummy!

Even though I can't turn back time, we'll do this together, with my family, who is now your family too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't call her a slut.
She made a mistake, everyone does.