Status: Looking for authors! Comment to be one! :D

If You Could Go Back in Time...

Twenty-Five.

If I could go back in time, I'd totally ignore you.
I wouldn't react to the little smiles you gave me as you passed me in the hallway.
I would pretend I didn't see you.

When you asked me out after knowing me for mere days, I would have turned you down.
I would have acted like it didn't hurt when you randomly dumped me after four days.

'is it ok if we jst b friends?' , the text read. What was I thinking, anyway? I knew you were a player.

If I could go back in time, I'd make sure I didn't notice you at the amusement park.
I would pretend that I didn't see you smiling at me, out of the corner of my eye.
I would have told Jane that Idid didn't get butterflies when you kept staring at me from the ride.
I would have told her not to talk to you as our ride passed by you and your friend.
When you asked me to join you on the scary roller-coaster I didn't like, I would, and should have said no. You'd already hurt me. Why take another chance?

If I could go back in time, I wouldn't let you hug me at random times. It was awkward and creepy, and my friends kept giving me weird looks.
I would have stopped before this even started.

I should have just calmly broken up with you when I found out you were cheating.
Who was I kidding? I knew you loved to hurt me.

'Somebody hacked my account,' you told me. 'that thing posted on the internet wasn't true. I dont go out with her.'

Can I spell it out for you? B-u-l-l-s-h-i-t.

I should have waited before telling all my friends. I should have told them not to write things all over the internet about him.

If I could go back in time, I'd tell myself to forget you. Never speak to you. Ignore you whenever possible.

If I could go back in time, I'd stop myself from falling for you.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is the same person who i wrote about in a journal. i know it's kindof cheesy, but i had to get this off my chest.

i'm going to do a few more chapters, but they're about a totally different person, and they'll be happier :D