Memories That Vanished

Eventually.

"Brian! I screamed frantically, "Call a doctor! He's waking up!" Brian bolted from the room yelling loudly for a doctor as Michelle wiped the tears from her eyes and we both leaned over Matt's hospital bed to see his hazel eyes blink open and look up at us, confused.

"What's going on?" He questioned, his voice harsh from not having any thing to drink in almost a month.
"You were in a plane crash, baby," I whispered, choking back the sobs that were ready to erupt from inside of me.
Matt sent me one last questioning look before the doctor took my place and started asking him how he felt. Everyone started showing up to the hospital and I grinned as I stood in the hallway when my oldest son ran to me with a dimpled smile on his face. My younger one in Zacky's arms.
"Momma! Is Daddy okay?" He asked as Zacky pulled me into a hug and whispered, "Thank God," In my ear before handing me Landon.
I nodded to Vladimir and he hugged my legs peaking at the door that he had been in many times before.

The rest of the band showed up as well and the group of us stood in the hallway silently as the doctor examined Matt again. I bit my lip as Dr. McCourdy came walking out with a distressed look on his face.
"Mrs. Sanders?" He called and I took my sons hand and walked over to the doctor, everyone following behind me.
"Yes?" I murmured firmly, trying to be strong for our sons.
The doctor sent little Vladimir a small, uneasy smile and then looked to me with guilt written all over his features.
He shuffled slightly and asked, "Could we talk alone?" He motioned slightly to the kids and I nodded.
I kneeled down in front of Vlad, "Baby, can you take Landon and go sit in one of those chairs over there? Momma has to talk to the nice doctor, okay?"
Vladimir's face contorted into confusion before he nodded and took his little brothers hand, pulling him over to the waiting room area.
I folded my arms over my chest nervously and nodded to Dr. McCourdy.
"I'm so terribly sorry but it seems that Mr. Sanders is suffering from brain damage," Before another word left his mouth I hunched over as sobs racked my body. Johnny pulled me up and I clung to him as his wife, Lacey rubbed my back soothingly, a look of shock on her face that matched the guys' too.

When I finally calmed down the doctor spoke again, "It seems that the swelling on his brain caused him to loose some of his memory. We can't tell how far back it goes, that will be for you guys to figure out, but we don't know if it'll be forever or just temporary. I'm sorry," He excused him self and I wiped the mascara from my cheeks, looking to my beautiful blonde boys.

"We should go see him," Zacky whispered and I nodded. I told Vladimir to stay put while I went in to check on daddy and one of the nurses said she'd keep an eye on them. I told her thank you and walked into the room where Matt was smiling slightly and having a conversation with his band. He glanced at me and then to Brian,
"So... where is Val?"

My breath caught in my throat as the room went silent and I closed my blue eyes, begging for him to laugh and say, "Just kidding," but he didn't. He sent me another confused glance and murmured quietly, "She's not hurt is she? She wasn't with us was she? I don't know what I'm going to do... I love -," I ran from the room before he could finish his rant.
I threw myself into a chair, ignoring ours sons as they asked me why I was crying and if Daddy was okay. The sobs took over and Landon tugged on my pants trying to crawl onto my lap as Vladimir said he loved me and raced towards the hospital room that I had just came from across the hall.

"Uncle Brian!" I heard him shout, "Something is wrong with Mommy!"
Brian said something that I couldn't make out and he came hurrying out with Vlad in his arms, his hand over Vlad's mouth. He set the little boy down and told him not to go back into Matt's room before he turned to me with a distraught look on his face.
"Bryn," Brian soothed, wrapping his arms around my hunched form. It was like I was in my own little world as he yelled for a nurse, telling her that I had severe asthma. She replied that I was in shock and after that I woke up in my own hospital bed groaning at the annoying heart monitor as it beeped constantly.

I felt for the button that would call a nurse and pressed it. With in minutes a young red-headed nurse with a name tag that said 'Julie' was asking me how I felt.
"Horrible," I murmured, remembering was had happened before I blacked out, "Do you know where my kids are?"
Julie smiled at me sweetly, "Yes. A man by the name of Zacky took them home after a fight with a few doctors. He was eminent that he was their uncle. No one believed him, but I know who you are. You're M. Shadows' wife. Of course Zacky Vengeance is their uncle," She chuckled quietly and copied some numbers down on paper from the machine next to me.
"Thank you," I whispered, smiling a sad smile at her.
"No problem, Mrs. Sanders. Your boys are beautiful, I couldn't let child services take them until you woke up," Julie stood at the end of my bed and pointed to the small end table next to the bed near me.
"I brought you your phone. I figured you'd want to call someone to come and get you. They were here a few minutes ago," She murmured offhandedly, shrugging as well.
"Thank you," I said and reached for the cell phone, grimacing when I noticed the IV in my arm.

"Bryn! Are you okay?" Zacky asked from the other line, his voice frantic.
"Yeah, I'm alright. Do you have Vladimir and Landon?"
"Um," He murmured shuffling on the other line, "No, I dropped them at Brian's. I'm actually here at the hospital. I didn't think it would be good for them to see you in a hospital bed since they had already seen their Daddy in one,"
My heart pounded, "Are you with Matt right now?"
"I was, But I'm in the hallway now. I figured you'd want to be the one to tell him about you guys. He doesn't remember ever even meeting you. Although he was asking a lot about you. Vladimir really freaked him out," Zacky stated breathlessly and I nodded although I knew he couldn't see me. Julie smiled and walked out of the room.
"How so?"
Zacky sighed from the other end of the call, "When you were having a panic attack Vlad ran in screaming that something was wrong with you and then he turned to Matt and was about to say something to him but Brian covered his mouth and pulled him from the room before he could,"
I closed my eyes and rested my head against the lumpy pillow, "He would of said 'daddy' and Matt would've gone into shock as well," I murmured, raking my fingers through my pale hair.
"Vlad was upset last night. He kept asking why he couldn't see Matt,"
I groaned, tearing building in my eyes, "I'm so sorry," I cried.
"Don't worry," Zacky said, "Everything will be okay eventually,"
I nodded to myself, "Eventually,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi! This is another story that I decided to write. So tell me what you think about it, please.