Status: in progress

Unbelievable Life

The fortune teller

“Hey wait up” Bonnie shouts running to catch up with her two friends, Cassie looked like a human size pixie, she had the mischievous attitude too and Leon he was every girls dream, blonde hair blue eyes, you name it but he had the purest of hearts anyone could have.
“Oh come on” he grins and they reach the fairground.
“So where to first” Bonnie asks and with a grin Cassie dragged them to the bumper cars.
A little while later and with hands full of candyfloss, Leon pulls them to a fortune teller’s booth, they all walked in and found themselves in a dark musky room with odd bits and bobs around.
“Welcome dears” an old woman says “Who’s first” Leon walks out and drags Cassie with him allowing Bonnie to be first, so she rolls her eyes and sits down.
“Mmm what is your name” the woman asks and looks down into a bowl of water.
“Bonnie”
“Yes” the woman frowns and looks up at the seemingly normal looking girl, brown hair, fair skin, tiny waist and curves, the woman looks into her eyes and pauses, their it was the golden light poured out from her honey eyes.
“You have come a long way child” she says mysteriously.
“Uh” Bonnie coughs “Actually i live around the corner”
“Oh, not you yourself, your essence” she waves her hand over the bowl and looks into the given messages.
“Witches, Vampires, werewolves, gods and goddesses” the woman looks up “Myths that you have read, yet not believed” Bonnie just watches incredulously.
“They are getting ready, and the gifted are being hunted, they are coming for you Bonnie are you ready to fight” she asks and Bonnie stands up.
“I-i-i gotta go” she gulps.
“Child beware this world you know not” the woman frowns and the Bonnie runs out.
“She will know” the woman looks down and an image of Bonnie appears, appearing older is seen and with a movement of her hands, a large wave of water flies upwards and over her, taking out who ever she was fighting.
“She will know” the old woman makes the image disappear.
♠ ♠ ♠
not sure where I'm going with this, just wrote it.