Tumors And Hearts

Day 35 – Number One Contenders

Xx-manda-xX

“Come on Moore.” I muttered watching one of the monitors backstage.

I cringed as Robert Roode pulled a scoop slam on Shannon followed by elbow drops from both members of Beer Money.

Right now I was watching the match between Ink Inc and Beer Money for the number one contender’s spot for the tag team titles.

James Storm tried to pin Shannon, but he managed to kick out at two.

“COME ON SHANNON!” I heard Nicolette yell from Ink Inc’s corner of the ring.

Shannon started crawling to their corner of the ring, where a very eagerly waiting Jesse was waiting to be tagged in. He almost made it when Roode, who had just tagged in, grabbed Shannon by the foot and dragged him back to the center of the ring.

I laughed as Nicolette let loose a long string of curse words that I knew would have to be bleeped out before this aired on Thursday.

Roode let go of Shannon and he managed to get to his feet. He tried to pull a clothesline on Shannon, but he ducked and ran to their corner of the ring. He quickly tagged Jesse in and climbed out of the ring. He hopped down from the apron and whispered something in Nicolette’s ear.

She nodded and pulled away from Shannon. She dropped to her hands and knees and crawled under the ring.

“And Nicolette just climbed under the ring!” I heard Mike Tenay exclaim from the commentary table. “I wonder what she’s got planned.”

The monitor showed Beer Money’s side of the ring. A hand suddenly appeared from under the tarp. It reached up to the apron and started feeling around for something. It touched the half empty beer bottle Storm had brought out to the ring with him for a second and then kept moving. It quickly stopped and went back to the bottle. The hand grabbed the bottle and disappeared back under the ring with it just as James Storm looked down at the apron.

The monitor once again showed Ink Inc’s side of the ring as Nicolette climbed out from under the ring again – half empty beer bottle in hand. Shannon looked down at her from the apron and she waved the bottle at him before carefully placing it in her pocket. He nodded and went back to watching the match as James was tagged in.

A few minutes later James went after the beer bottle and found it was gone. I laughed as both members of Beer Money quickly looked around, trying to find it.

“Where is it?” Roode yelled looking down at the apron.

“It was there a second ago!” Storm yelled back.

James finally gave up and turned around. Jesse and Shannon pulled their Samoan Drop/Mooregasm finisher and Jesse pinned Storm for the full three-count.

Nicolette quickly climbed in the ring ran over to Shannon and Jesse. She grabbed their hands and raised them in victory as Tattooed Attitude started playing throughout the Impact Zone. She let go of their hands a few seconds later and hugged both of them.

The three of them headed out of the ring, arm in arm, celebrating. They were the new number one contenders for the Tag Team titles.

They were just about to head backstage when they stopped and turned around to face the ring again. Nicolette whipped out the half empty beer bottle and held it up for everyone to see. James and Robert, who were still in the ring, looked majorly pissed.

Shannon took the bottle from Nicolette and took a drink of the beer before tossing it aside. The three of them turned back around and continued on their way backstage.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, sorry I slowed down with the updates. I've barely had any time to work on this since school started. I'm gonna try my hardest to update as often as I can. Thanks for reading!
-Aiden