Tumors And Hearts

Day 56 – Fallon Chase and Nicolette vs Daffney and Sarita

Xx-nikki-xX

Yesterday was hell. I don’t think I had ever cried that much – even when I first found out about my tumor. I could barely concentrate on Fallon’s match against Velvet Sky during the show and almost missed the cue for Angelina and me to get involved.

We had flown out to Orlando this morning and now we were in the middle of taping for Impact. Tonight was going to be the first time ever that Fallon Chase and Nicolette would be tagging together. They had decided to make us play up the whole allies thing during the loop of house shows in Illinois. With the help of the internet it’s been spread around fast that Fallon and I were working together now.

Our match was coming up soon and Manda and I were so PUMPED. It was going to be Fallon Chase and Nicolette vs Daffney and Sarita. Manda and I had been wanting to tag together since I first started in TNA and we were beyond excited that Dixie had finally decided to let us give it a try.

“Hey guys, our match is up after the break.” Sarah said poking her head into the bathroom. “Me and Daffney are heading out.”

“Alright.” I said. “We’ll be there in a sec.”

Manda and I finished up our makeup and rushed out of the locker room. We hooked arms and started skipping to the entrance place.

Don’t judge. We were really excited.

Sarita and Daffney were already on their way out to the ring when we got there.

“This match is set for one fall and it is Knockout tag team action.” Jeremy Borash announced. “The winners of this match will be the new number one contenders for the TNA Knockout Tag Team Championships. Introducing first… Daffney and Sarita!”

The crowd boo-ed as they climbed into the ring. Sarita’s music died down and was replaced with our new tag team music. Dale Oliver was kind enough to write it for us. It’s called Don’t Mess With Me and it kicked some major ass.

“And now,” Jeremy announced. “Introducing their opponents… Fallon Chase and Nicolette!”

We ran out to the cheering crowd, soaking in their energy. We ran down the ramp, high-fiving fans as we went, and slid into the ring at the exact same time. We climbed up on the turnbuckles as our music continued to play. When they finally cut off our music a few minutes later we jumped down and turned to face Daffney and Sarita.

“I’ll start.” I said.

Fallon nodded and climbed out of the ring as Sarita did the same on the other side of the ring. The bell rang and the match started…

Six minutes later Fallon and Sarita were in the ring. I smiled as the majority of the audience started cheering for my teammate.

“Let’s go Fallon!” *clap! clap! clapclapclap!* “Let’s go Fallon!” *clap! clap! clapclapclap!*

“Come on Fallon!” I yelled as the audience continued to chant.

Fallon managed to get out of the submission move Sarita had her in. She kicked Sarita in the stomach, sending her stumbling backwards into one of the corners of the ring. Sarita shook herself before getting her to feet and heading towards Fallon. Fallon pulled a dropkick on her – setting up for the finisher we had come up with months ago.

Sarita fell backwards into the turnbuckles again. She fell to the floor and I rushed over to the corner.

Please don’t let my tumor act up. I thought as I climbed to the top turnbuckle.

In my opinion, I executed a perfect moonsault. I quickly rolled off Sarita and let Fallon pin her since she was still the legal one. I speared Daffney as she climbed in the ring to try and break up the pin. I heard the ref call out a full three-count and the bell sounded again to signal the end of the match.

Our music started playing again as I rolled off Daffney. I tackled Fallon as she stood up. I wrapped my legs and arms around her, screaming in delight. She wrapped her arms around my middle as I started to slip.

“The winners of this match,” Jeremy Borash announced. “And new number one contenders – Fallon Chase and Nicolette!”

“We did it!” I yelled in Fallon’s ear.

Once I de-attached myself from Fallon, the ref grabbed our hands and raised them in victory.

“Tag team titles, here we come!” Fallon yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the shortness again. But Fallon and Nicolette are a tag team now!