What I Hate About Me

XIII

Don’t let it escape we will be there soon. Sam said.
“Hello Jerica.” He said.
I shivered.
“It’s sad, seeing your mother was a goddess while you took into a mutt.” He said. I winced.
My mother was not a goddess. She was a filthy bloodsucker. I said.
Who are you talking to?Sam asked.
“Your mother was better than you ever will be. You will never be loved. Only hated and pretended at. No matter how much you think someone loves you, you will find out that it was never real.” He said smoothly.
Sam jumped out of the woods then.
He growled.
They attacked the vampire while I was just frozen.
‘It was never real.’
‘No matter how much you think someone loves you. Never real.’
Jer. Jared whispered.
I took off running. I heard paws behind me. I was in a meadow when I stopped.
I phased back and put on my clothes. Sam was right behind me. He phased and put on clothes to.
“Jerica, don’t listen to him. He was lying.” Sam said trying to hug me.
“No! Let go of me! You’re lying, you don’t love me!” I shouted trying to get out of his hold.
“Jerica, don’t listen to him, he was lying! You know I love you with everything in my body.” He said.
“No! It’s all lies!” I yelled covering my ear.
“What are you doing here?” I heard a smooth voice say.
I looked up to see the vampire that was about the cross the border.
I jumped in fright.
“Don’t hurt me.” I whispered. The girl next to him looked confused.
“Jerica, please don’t believe the lies.” Sam said.
“No! You’re lying to me! You don’t love me!” I shouted covering my ears.
I looked around. I saw Sam standing there with Jared and Leah, in wolf forms with a worried look in their face. Jared looked like he was crying. I saw the vampire there looking confused with the brunette.
Everything started spinning and I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmm:) I think this part.
Thank you to my commenterrs:D
NeverXUnderstoodXIt :D
Seeley.Booth :D Has commented everytime i've updated:) Cheers to you thank youu!