What I Hate About Me

XVI

Jared's
I put my head in my hands.
“It’s getting late. We should go.” Sam said, but I could tell he didn’t want to step away from her.
I nodded my head and got up.
We walked outside and phased.
What did Carlisle say? Sam asked.
I showed him the conversation.
How is that possible? He growled.
She has to stay with them, Sam. I said.
I don’t trust those leeches! He yelled.
You think I want her around a bunch of leeches?! She has venom in her body! If it stays in her she can die early! You think I want that?! She might be you imprint but she is my little sister, she is my twin and I care about her just as much as you do! I yelled.
What did she do to deserve this? Leah asked.
The rest of the pack was still surprised from my outburst.
I ran to my house and phased back. I really wasn’t in a good mood.

Jerica’s POV
I groaned and opened my eyes. I was in a house and my arms were being stabbed by IVs. I groaned again. Needles.
“Carlisle she’s awake.” I heard a smooth voice say.
I looked up and flinched in fright.
I automatically relaxed.
I felt calm but my fear was waiting to jump out.
“He controls emotions.” Another voice said.
“Hello Jerica.” Another voice said.
“How are you feeling?” He asked.
“Um, my head hurts but I feel calm because of the emotions controller. If it wasn’t for him, I would probably be scared shitless from all the vampires.” I said calmly.
He chuckled.
“Well, please feel comfortable with us. We don’t want to hurt you.” He said, “We are here to help you.”
“I need you to tell me something though.” He said.
“Has he ever bit you?” He asked.
The flash back it me.

He cut my stomach again, reopening old cuts and making new ones. When he got to my chest, it made deep cuts. I saw his eyes turn red. He bit down on the top of my left breast and started sucking. It started burning and I was screaming off the top of my lungs.
♠ ♠ ♠
more commenters?:((