What I Hate About Me

XVII

“Jerica?” Carlisle’s voice snapped me out of it. I nodded my head. I lowered my shirt a little and he saw the top of the bite mark.
“There is only one way to get the venom out of her body, isn’t there?” The mind reader, Edward asked.
Carlisle nodded his head.
“I need to prepare, go hunting. She does also, mentally. Lord knows if she’s going to be strong enough.” He said sadly.
“What’s wrong?” I asked.
“Sweetie there’s venom in your body that I need to suck out.” He said.
My eyes widened. I nodded my head lightly.
“H-how?” I asked.
“I have to bite down on the mark and suck it out.” He said quietly.
I was keeping myself from fainting.
“Mhmm.” I mumbled softly.
The door opened and a big guy came in.
“Hey Carlisle. How’s our little werewolf?” He asked.
“I’m awake you know?” I said.
“Hey, I’m Emmett, nice to meet you. If you see a blonde and she hates you, just let it pass.” He said smiling.
I nodded my head.
“I’m Jerica. Jared’s twin.” I said.
“Can she walk?” Emmett asked.
Carlisle nodded his head.
I got up and stretched.
“So when’s this sucking thing gunna happen?” I asked.
“In a week, but you need to stay here so I can keep an eye on you.” Carlisle said.
Emmett looked confused.
“I have venom in my body that Carlisle needs to suck out.” I said.
He looked shocked, “You are one unique ass werewolf. I mean, you are probably the shortest werewolf I’ve seen. You have venom in your body, and your hanging around with a bunch of vampires like its nothing.”
“He’s controlling my emotions. If he wasn’t I would have peed myself when I saw you.”
He let out a loud laugh.
“We are going to get along well.” He laughed.
“Hello. I’m Alice.” I pixie girl skipped in. She had a short choppy haircut and the mood lightened already. I left the need to hug her and kiss her. I looked to the emotion controller.
“Excuse me, as much as you love her, I have a boyfriend and I’m straight so no need to control those emotions!” I yelled.
Emmett and Edward bursted out laughing.
I pointed my tongue out at them.
Alice giggled and went to kiss the emotion controller.
“His name is Jasper.” Edward said.
I smelled another werewolf.
There was a knock on the door and I ran to get it. I opened the door to see Jared with Sam behind him.