What I Hate About Me

lll

3 Months Later.

It has been 3 months since I was saved from my mother and her boyfriend. I was added to the pack at La Push and I learned what imprinting was. I haven’t gotten with Sam though.
I wasn’t sure I would want to be with him, if I loved him or not.
I didn’t want to hurt him or anything. I felt the pull. I was slowly recovering from the experience I went through. Jared has been helping me the most, but everyone in the pack as help a lot. I still get flash backs.
When I am in wolf form they look at me sympathetically. I hated the look. I have grown my attitude in the past three months.
I am the only one close with Leah, because even if I haven’t been through what she was going through, from Sam breaking up with her because Sam imprinted on me, I was good with advice. When we weren’t doing wolf stuff, we were out boy hunting for Leah. I know I would love Sam one day, and I hoped she wouldn’t hate me for it, and that day I know would come soon.
“Morning JearJear.” I said walking downstairs.
“You’re in a perky mood.” He smiled.
“You should be too! That’s the most sleep we’ve gotten in the past how many weeks.” I smiled.
“Let’s head over to Sam’s. He has been killing me to see you.” Jared said.
We got in my beautiful car, and drove to Sam’s house.