What I Hate About Me

XXXII

"Ugh! Who the hell do they think they are?!" I yelled at Sam's house with him and Edward.
"Relax, we will get them." Sam said playing with my hair. Apparently it was calming him down.
It worked on me to, since the storm had finally stopped.
"I'm confused Edward. What is my power?" I asked.
"I think you have two. I'm not sure. Maybe you got two because you are half vampire and half werewolf, which involves being a half a wolf and half a human." He said.
I groaned, aggravated.
My pocket vibrated and I took out my cell phone.
"Hello." I said angrily.
"Did you get our warning?" I heard his voice say.
"What the hell is your problem. Why can't you leave me alone?" I asked..
"I'm finishing what my brother started." He said.
"I'm sick of this. I am trying to move on from them and you guys just keep pulling me back. I dont want this shit anymore." I said. I was rabbling until Sam took the phone.
"Hello." He said.
I heard mumbling.
"This is Jerica's boyfriend. I will tell you this. I will be there to protect her and you will die, with everyone there who tries to hurt Jerica. You have no idea what kind of mess your in you stupid leech." He said and shut the phone.
"Oh just take the phone like that. It's fine. It's not like I was talk-" I mumbled on but was cut off from a kiss from Sam.
I heard Edward leave the house. I'm guessing he could sense what is going to happen.
And it did.
--

I woke up the next morning, with strong pair of arms wrapped around my naked body.
I looked up at him and smiled.
"Morning Babe." I smiled at him.
"Good morning Love." He smiled and kissed my nose.
"I love you." I said climbing on top of him.
I accidently touched his thingy causing him to moan and flex his arms around my waist stronger.
"No babe. Not again. I can like feel the soreness I am going to feel when I go take a shower."
He laughed.
"Oh yeah laugh at my pain." I said and kissed him
I got up and groaned in pain.
He laughed again.
I pointed my tongue at him and went to take a shower.