What I Hate About Me

VI

I finished cooking breakfast and called the guys to the table. They all dug in.
When they finished eating, we went on patrol duties.
I had 2 hours done with Leah. Great. Maybe I can have Sam change it. No. I was being silly. Sam loved me.

No one is ever going to love your pathetic ass!

I flinched.
I finished washing the dishes and walked up to Leah.
She looked hurt.
I grabbed her hand and took her outside.
“Leah, I am so sorry!” I said hugging her.
“You love him.” She said pain in her voice.
I nodded my head, “It’s the imprinting but I feel the pull, Le. I would do anything for him. I really do love him but I care about you so much and I don’t want to hurt you.”
She looking in my eyes, “It’s okay.”
“I know and I’m sor-What?” I asked.
“It’s okay.” She hugged me.
“I can tell you love him, and after all you’ve done for me. You’ve held it off for 3 months because you knew it would hurt me, but I’m okay.” She smiled at me.
“Thank you so much, Leah.” I whispered in her ear, while hugging her.
“I need you to meet someone and tell me what you think of him.” She smiled.
“You found a boyfriend?!” I screamed.
She nodded her head, smiling.
“After we are done with patrol, we’ll go see him.” I smiled at her.
She nodded her head. We stripped our clothes and phased. We were running around racing.