Status: Just getting started :DD

Mibbian Roulette

Beginning

She stared at the flames that engulfed her meadow. The beautiful meadow that she practically lived in.

Beautiful wildflowers used to be sprouted everywhere. The long grass swayed with the wind and the sun made them blades seem as if they were made of gold. Every now and then you'd see a squirrel prancing about. It was all so beautiful, and suddenly it was destroyed with just one mistake.

She fell on her knees and cried, but she soon got up and stepped further away, the flames were getting closer. But she couldn't just leave her meadow, she needed to save it. She bravely (but stupidly) ran into the flames, trying to bat the flames out with her sweater. But it was too late- for the meadow and for her. But she didn't feel immense pain, she felt a bit chilly actually. She closed her eyes and tried to accept the fact that she was dying. But at least she was dying with her meadow.

Her meadow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She awoke in a cold place. It was snowing, even though she was sure it was summer. Everything was so... real. She couldn't be dead. She heard a rustling behind her, and instinctively turned around. There was a girl, about her age. She had super-straight, unnatural scarlet hair with purple ends. She was beautiful, in a rugged way. It was plain to see she was a rocker chick, and she had an I'm-here-against-my-own-will-and-I'd-rather-be-anywhere-else-but-here look on her face.

"Hey, I'm Sean. Now if you just follow me, I'll take you to the-" She started. But she was cut off my a horrible, high pitched wail that couldn't have come from a human. Sean quickly grabbed her and sprinted to who know's where.

"What's that?!" She yelled.

"The Creature. Dude, you're as important as they said you were," Sean murmured.

"That what?!"

"SHUT UP, IT'LL FIND US," Sean whisper yelled.

"Why the heck am I following you?!"

"Shhh, shhh, shhh, hear that?"

She nodded her head no.

Sean whacked her on the back of the head. "That's the sound of you shutting up."
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, I love Sean :D She's so bad-ass :] Soo... what happens next?!?!?!

She's not dead. But where is she? You tell me.

Someone else chose her name. I don't wanna :(