Status: Just getting started :DD

Mibbian Roulette

Vast, open nothingness

She woke up to the sound of Sean whispering to herself.

“I shouldn’t......she can find her way......if I only I hadn’t....”

She tapped Sean on the shoulder. Sean turned around, the purple ends of her hair hitting her face.

“Oh goody, you’re up.” Sean said, rolling her eyes.

“You never answered my question. Why the heck am I following you?!” she asked again.

Sean deliberately ignored the question-once again-and looked at her.

“What is your name anyways?” Sean asked.

“Ariella.” Ariella answered.

“Hmm.....water and air spirit....interesting. Well, we had better get going.”

Sean got up and Ariella followed silently. watching as snow flakes drifted from the sky and landed on her hand. It melted quickly, and made her cold. She shook the water up and ran to catch Sean.

When she caught up to her, Sean had a worried look in her eyes. She closed her eyes, as if trying to remember something. Ariella looked at the landscaping before her. It looked like the same as the rest of what she thought was a forest. There were barely any trees, just a vast, wide open field of nothingness. It reminded her of her meadow. Of how beautiful it was in the winter.She got tears in her eyes, but quickly pushed them back. She wasn’t going to cry. Not now, and definitely not here.

Sean turned back around.

“This place seems safe.” she said, sitting down.

Ariella just nodded, not trusting her voice.

Sean pulled her sweater around her tightly and said, “So I guess you’d like to know why you’re here, huh?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I tried my best at a cliff hanger, but I think it ended up sounding crappy. I'll try and find a picture of Sean and Ariella. btw, do you like that name?

COMENTS MAKE ME SMILE <3