Status: Just getting started :DD

Mibbian Roulette

You are here because

Ariella gasped and quickly enveloped Sean in a hug. Sean buried her head in Ariella's shoulder and sobbed.
"I'm so sorry! I didn't know!" She whispered, trying to comfort Sean. Sean just continued to sob. A few minutes later she got up and wiped her eyes.
"Let's go. We have a long way to go." Sean said waving for Ariella to follow.
"Bu-" Ariella started but Sean cut her off.
"No! Now! Let's go!" Sean snapped angrily. Ariella sighed and followed her.
Several hours later she realized that Sean was quietly talking to herself. She strained her ears and just barely caught a few things.
"No, I can't tell Ariella. But I have to, I can't just have her figure it out herself! It doesn't work that way! She will never figure it out on her own! But I can't tell her, I don't have the guts...." Sean muttered to herself.
Ariella jogged to catch up and tapped her shoulder. Sean spun around swinging her arms violently to protect herself.
"Who's there?!" She shouted.
"Calm down, it's just me." Ariella shouted back. Sean clutched her heart and took a deep breath.
"You scared me! Next time tell me before you go poking me! This world is too dangerous for you to go around scaring people!"
"Sorry.... Anyway, what were you talking about? Tell me what?"
"....Nothing...." Sean answered reluctantly.
"Sean, don't lie to me!"
"I'm not! I swear!"
"Sean. I can tell you aren't telling the truth. What are you hiding from me?" Ariella said and put her hands on her hips. Sean sighed.
"I.... I-it's nothing. It's just you.... You're...." Sean stuttered.
"I'm what Sean?! What am I?! Why can't you just tell me?! Why is it so hard? God, if you know why I'm here just tell me! I don't see what the big deal is! I mean come on! I refuse to do anything before you tell me what it is you are hiding from me!" Ariella crossed her arms and planted her feet firmly on the ground. Sean hung her head and pointed her unseeing eyes at the ground.
"I.... Come with me...." Sean said sadly and gestured for Ariella to follow. Ariella rolled her eyes and sighed, following Sean over to a large rock to sit down.
"Now. Why am I here?" Ariella asked again.
"You are here...." Sean began. "You are here because you are supposed to save our world."
♠ ♠ ♠
*GASP!* did anyone see that coming?! I didn't! ;D
Whoever continues this, I wish you luck. I'm not really sure where I would be able to take this from here....