Status: Just getting started :DD

Mibbian Roulette

Confusion

Ariella and Sean walked until they couldn't feel their legs or feet. They were soon out of the cold, chilly tundra, and were in a sweltering hot desert. 

"Are you sure we're going the right way?" Ariella asked impatiently. 

"Just because I'm blind doesn't meAn I can't see where I going," Sean retorted. 

"Umm, I'm pretty sure it does mean that," Ariella said, smirking. 

"I have a Gift," Sean said, sitting down in the sand. There was no wind, just the sun and the sand. 

"Yeah, a gift of being a smart aleck," Ariella whispered to herself. 

"I HEARD THAT!!! Thank you for the compliment. I try."

"How could you have possibly heard that?!"

"The Gift. I can hear and smell better than anyone. I can feel the vibrations in the ground up to three hundred feet away. I can feel the vibrations in the air up to four hundred feet away. And ever since I lost my eyes, my powers became stronger. I can feel the heat in the air. Sometimes, when I really try, I can read minds."

"Psh. Yeah right," Ariella said, sitting cross-legged next to Sean. 

"No, it's true. Like I can feel you making cookoo faces at me. And now you're blushing. See?"

"Okay I believe you. But I don't have those powers. And you said that I had a gift too."

"There are multiple gifts."

"Oh, what's mine?"

"Later. First we have to ask why that stranger jerk face is eaves dropping."

The girls turned around, and there was a boy standing behind them. He was too gorgeous for words, their age. 

"Axel. I've heard of you. You're the portalist." Sean recited

"You must be Sean. The girl who does her homework on 'possible threats'. They said you were good. I didn't know you were good enough to feel through my portal.
And you must be Ariella," Axel replied. "Beautiful."

Ariella smiled shyly. "You look familiar. Do I know you?"

Axel smiled. "No, but i'm hoping that I will get to know you."

Sean cleared her throat and faked a cough. "Man-Whore," she murmured. Then she fake coughed again. 

"Looks like someones jealous," Axel said. 

"I'm not jealous I'm just-" But Sean was cut off by Axel's lips on hers. They started to make out when they heard someone clear their throat. 

It was Ariella. "Get a room."

They broke apart and Sean slapped Axel. "You blew my cover, jerk! She wasn't supposed to know that... THIS WASN'T PART OF THE PLAN. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?"

"Our town is under attack, and plus you don't wantto have to walk there. The Bandits are out of jail again." Axel said. 

"Oh."

"WAIT IM CONFUSED." Ariella said. 

"Lets go." Axel said, grabbing both of the girls' hands. Ariella was about to ask a bunch more dumb questions, but the three were already in the Portal. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Confusing chapter xD

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.

Every time someone comments or subscribes to this story, an angel gets it's wings, a panda gets it's bamboo, and the rest of the authors get smiles :DDD