Status: Just getting started :DD

Mibbian Roulette

Three Bandits

The two of them hide inside the house.They did not move or make a sound. The bandits were right on there porch.

"What do we do Lily?" the little boy asked quietly.

Lily looked at the little boy. Dark brown hair and brown eyes. An innocent face. She could not let anything happen to him.

"We can only wait here for Axel. I can't handle these guys on my own," Lily answered.

They sat there in silence and in darkness once more. Until one of the bandits burned down the door.

"We thought we heard some one in here," the bandit said.

This bandit had blonde hair and blue eyes. But he had many burns all over his body and his clothes were just as burned, too. Two other bandits appeared in the doorway.

"What should we do with them?" the woman bandit asked, "Do they have The Gifts?"

"Look at them, Brooke. Does it look like it?" the other bandit asked.

"Well we are just are going to test them," the blonde bandit asked. He turned to Lily. "Just show me your Gift and we won't hurt you.

Lily was quick to reply. "We have no Gifts."

"Is that so?" Brooke asked with a smile, "Then... we will have to kill you!"

"What?!" the little boy screamed.

"That's our orders from our boss. He release us from that prison."

Lily looked at Brooke and the other bandit. They both had the same dark brown hair that the little boy had. They also had the same brown eyes.

"So, Scott, how should we kill them. Burn them? Drown them? Oh, how about freezing them to death."

The blonde bandit answered. "You can do the honors Brooke," Scott replied.

The little boy looked at Lily. She winked at him. He knew what was coming next.

Brooke walk toward Lily and the boy. "You all have Gifts. Do you?" Lily asked.

"Smart girl," Brooke answered, "And that all you will ever find out!"

"Now!"

As soon as Lily shouted this, the bandit seemed lost. The bandits walked further in to the house.

"Tyler! Scott! What's going on!" Brooke shrieked.

The other dark hair bandit answered. "Don't know. But those people have Gifts. Catch them and bring them to Jerry. He wants The Gifts. Kill the useless one," Tyler commanded.

"Come on, Louis," Lily commanded the little boy. They ran towards the doorway.

And through the ashes.

Scott dashed towards Lily and grabed her arm on the porch.

"Should have never went through the ashes," he warned her, "They signal me where other people are. And cancel out anything that hinders my ability to see."

Brooke and Tyler seemed to gain back their sight.

"She must have The Gift," Tyler pointed out, "The boy could not have did this. If he had a Gift, it wouldn't not have been mastered by now."

"Well, I will have someone to present Jerry with," Scott said, "Brooke, deal with the boy."

"My pleasure," she said with a laugh. And approched the boy. She was not that far from him.

Louis thought that this was how he was going to die.

"Stop right there!"

Everyone turned to the direction where the voice came from. Lily could not believe who it was.

Axel, Sean, and Ariella stood a few feet in the distance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gifts are weird, huh. ;)
What will happen to Lily and Louis?
And who is Jerry?

Read, Comment, Subscribe and Read!
You will make us feel loved if you do!