Status: Just getting started :DD

Mibbian Roulette

The Jewels

.A boy, around Ariella's age with black hair and brown eyes, picked up a blue shpere shaped object and showed it to his sister, who was just a few years older, what he had found.

"Klaus! Do you have any idea what that is?!" the girl shouted.

"No. That's why I came back with it. I thought you would know," Klaus said curiously. He started fiddling with it in his hands. "What is this, Fiona?"

Fiona snatched the shpere. She examined it very closely. "If I am looking at this right, this could be one of the nine Jewels."

Klaus stared into Fiona's brown eyes. "You mean... I found... a Jewel?"

Fiona shook head in agreement with him. As she did this, she had get her brown hair out of her face. "Klaus, we may be able to make our Gifts stronger."

"But that is only slightly. All nine Jewels will make a person truely powerful."

"Thats's why we need to tell nobody. Friends, enemies, or strangers. No one!" Fiona handed back the Jewel to Klaus. He put it in his pocket. "It's you're responsibility to keep it safe. Do not carry it with you."

Fiona went off into her bedroom and Klaus did, too. Klaus took the Jewel from his pocket and put in his second dresser, under the clothers, and in the back corner.

The next day, Klaus was doing his chores when Fiona came bursting into the house. Her face wass extremely pale.

"Klaus! We must go! Bandits are loose in a nearby village!" Fiona said in a hurry.

"What's the problem?" he asked, "We can handle ourselves."

Fiona grew even more paler. "They have Giftes, too. And they are kidnapping... others!"

Klaus did not think another second about leaving. Fiona and Klaus packed a bag of clothes, food, and money. And they left there home quickly.

After walking away from their village, Klaus remember something and searched his pockets and the bag.

"Fiona!" he shouted. She looked at him. "The Jewel is back at the house!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, now the story has more characters to contribute to the plot of the story.
Hope you enjoyed!

P.S.- Fiona and Klaus are two names I "borrowed" from The Series of Unforunate Events!!!