Status: complete .

Silent Admiration.

One.

Your brow is always furrowed; your concentration is unwavering. I smile at you, but you don't acknowledge because you don't see. My intrigueing eyes watch your life. Lips pursed; your attention is on a distraction, I long to be what interrupts your thoughts. You are in my mind, do I ever appear in yours? Imagination bewitches my brain, allows me to see you, to be helf by your tan arms, to be kissed by your full lips, and to be loved by your ignoring heart.

You are smiling now, a laugh breaks your bored mood. Your face is lit from behind by a golden light. The illumination flows our your clear pores and your bleach white teeth. It warms me like sunshine. Your chuckle makes me smirk equally. Would I ever be the one to light that fire? Momentarily, in your joyous smile, I fall in love. Childish admiration makes my stomach flutter, you are the reason for my nerves.

You are leaning on your fist, hunched at the back. Your boredom would leave you, I could excite your life more than you are aware I am alive. Yet still I make a fool of myself for your eye, work the room for your recognition and you are focused away. Pretty face, bulked muscles, a substantial backside, and that smile. Oh, how ashamed you would be if you knew how much I, your admirer, craved you. Being aware of my feelings and dreams would make you blush. I know that because I see your innocence, your lack of corruption. Allow me to be your temptress, for a moment. Take your gaze elsewhere. Turn your head to the side and open up yourself to all our possiblities.

Or not.