Status: accepting authors

Painted Scenes

July 11

During summer I love the smells of the newly bloomed flowers. I love how in the summer everything seems to come alive. The trees start dancing, the animals run out to play, and its a season that people just have fun with. The summer is my favorite season, and is the season that will always carry my birthday.

This birthday I will have to say is my most favorite, and it is all thanks to my father. Him and I are best buds now, but before I used to hide and never talk to him. On my birthday I got to do whatever I wanted. Whether it be to go see a movie, go out to eat, or have whatever I wanted for dinner.

The day after my birthday it was windy and there was a chance of rain, but my father still went out and took my out to go see Drowning Pool, Jackyl, and Buckcherry all in concert!

It didn't rain thank god and I had a blast! Drowning Pool was amazing. They played my favorite song and my father and I were singing loudly to it. Jackyl was hilarious. The lead singer made sexual jokes yes, but they were funny. Buckcherry, well Josh Todd has an amazing voice! He is so much better live then on his CD's.

We didn't get home until maybe close to midnight, but I didn't complain. I had a blast that birthday with my father. I was bummed out though when we had to leave.

I know I will never ever forget my first concert with my father, and he might not know it but he made that birthday the most special birthday of all time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is my season so enjoy!! :D
Please if you have the time check out my stories So Far Away, Fiction, and House Full Of Roses if your are interested in Avenged Sevenfold fan fictions!