Status: accepting authors

Painted Scenes

July 21

Well, let's see. Two important things happened close to this day. Two very important, lifechanging events.

On July 22, the exact day after I was born, my grandpa died. I never got to meet him or anything. I used to think, when I was younger, that I had met him. I would remeber taking piggy-back rides with him. Turns out, it was just my dad. This is an event that will stay with me forever. I have heard good and bad stories about him. When I found out that he was indeed an alcoholic, I almost cried, I had heard such great stories about him being such a good person. I still believe that he was a great man and a great father. Sure, he was all about tough-love, but he loved his kids and wife! He died from cancer, stage four I believe. They found out too late, and he just stayed in his house, instead of being in a hospital for the last few days of his life on earth. Everyone says that dying is the end. Some say that it's the beginning. Dying is just like getting born. Because our true lives are spent in either Heaven or Hell. And I think that my Pappies went to Heaven.

The second even that happened on July 21, actually happened this past year, 2010. We just moved, and he had spent about two months on the road visiting family until we actually moved into our new house. I can't fully remember if it was on my exact birthday, or the day before, that all of our stuff got moved in. But that birthday was special. I didn't get a party, but I got some nice presents, and a great cake! This is a very important event to me. It was one of the many birthdays that I haven't spent in my other house, it was a birthday that I wouldn't be able to see my friends in a few weeks, and end of getting presents from them when I said that I didn't want any.

Thoose are the two VERY important events in my life that happened during the season I was born/the date that I was born.
♠ ♠ ♠
This might be shorter than other chapters, but I needed to get this off of my chest.