Married To The Mafia...?

we won't run...

I could feel bubbles of champagne rising through my veins like oxygen in a flute. The air travelled with swift purpose and popped sporadically the second they entered the blood stream of my brain.

Ethan’s hand clasped tightly to my own as I swaggered down the hotel hallways, my eyes heavy under heavily made up lids. My feet ached inside stilettos but I refused to take them off until the second we were safely tucked inside our penthouse.

An elevator chimed some place close and before I knew it an involuntary giggle rose from my lungs and spilled within the stainless steel walls of the elevator. I watched bleary eyed as Ethan pressed in our security code and moved backward by my side. His fingers once again holding my own.

The fresh, familiar scent of home washed over my senses and immediately I stumbled my way inside, Ethan’s arms quickly caught my waist as I slipped on clean tiles and I let an audible laugh resound around us. Smiling widely while he spun me gently in his arms, our bodies dangerously close together. Ethan’s face softened into a perfect grin, his eyes staring at me with a hint of something I wasn’t quite used to. His rough fingertips gently brushed a strand of hair from my face and I could immediately feel myself gravitating toward him.

Within seconds I was revisiting a place that quickly I was growing fondly of. A place of pure safety, of elation and simple happiness. Eagerly I forced my lips harder into Ethan’s as his palm graced the back of my neck deepening the kiss we had somehow tangled ourselves in.

I felt the change in floor underneath my feet the second the stilettos had been kicked off. From tiles to polished floorboards to plush carpet to cool air as my back hit the cost compounds of our shared mattress; all the while my fingers locked within Ethan’s perfectly dark hair.

His hands delved and gripped to the fabric of my charity-event dress, my fingertips graced and ran from his tousled hair to the broad of his shoulders. His lips never left mine. Cold air tingled against the rising goose bumps over my body as my dress lay in a crumpled heap on the floor. Slowly I pulled away from Ethan my ocean blue eyes staring timidly under his perfect greens. Lying here; barely clothed underneath my lusting husband, I had never in all my life felt more self-conscious. Ethan watched me for a moment, his eyes lingering over my face, his thumb brushing against the soft of my cheek. He didn’t have to say a thing for me to know how he felt because evidentially I was almost sure I felt the same.

Ethan’s lips meshed with mine, our bodies grew closer and from the heat underneath shared sheets I realised what I had been trying to avoid since my wedding; I was in love with Ethaniel Radev.
♠ ♠ ♠

pages turning
lights are burning
see what you could not see


it taken me a bit longer.
but im hoping it tides you over, i have a hectic weekend of homework yay for uni!

it took almost everything in me to write this, ive been a bit yuck lately
so forgive me if it's dull and lifeless, it's basically mirroring how i feel with this flu haha.

i don't do sex scenes, i believe like humans my characters intimate moments should be highlighted by their emotional states and thoughts not their physical sense. so please, don't ask for them to be more graffic... it's not going to happen.

i love each and everyone of you from the old, the new, the commentors and the silent readers.
you're prescious.

chapter title & song credit: Sarah Blasko- We Won't Run.