Status: Drabbling again. =]

Lust.

One of One.

Beauty - that's all I could think of when I saw your body. Pale, porcelain skin wrapped around the curves of your figure. Hair resembling sweet chocolate draped over your shoulders and down your back. It gave me chills to just think about you, but they were good chills, I promise.

Long ago, we gave each other promises of fidelity. To love one another till death do us part. I know for a fact that you still feel that aging love for me, as I do for you, but I know that we are missing something. The passion we once had when we were young. The feelings we shared while everyone else was deep in peaceful sleep. We've barely touched since our son was born.

I crave your passion.

I watched you now as you prettied yourself up for the day. Our son will be awake soon and our world will turn hectic. We will be too busy to truly appreciate each others presence, and all I will get is a simple peck before you leave for the day. Our signs of affection decrease as our busy days pass by.

But honey, what you don't realize is the less you give, the more I want.

I miss the look you get in your eyes whenever I know you want to play. I miss the smell of your delicate skin against mine and the way your hair layed across your pillow after a night of love making. The little noises you made in your sleep and your heartbeat are what I missed the most, though. They were my favorites.

For now, I know I will have to keep my fantasies at rest. There are more important things to be handled now, and my lustful wanting can wait till I know you want to. I have long realized that I do not need the physical attention that I crave. For now, as I watch you prepare breakfast for our son, I see the truest love in your eyes for both of us, as I love both of you.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't really know about this one...
Finally figured out how to do the layout right. =]