Status: Semi-active. Kind of a side story. Updates whenever I update. Comment? (:

Things I'll Never Say.

If Heaven Is A Place Where the Angels Go, Than I Know I'm Going Straight to Hell.

Symone rolled over and peered at her bedside clock, jumping up with a loud shriek--she had just ten minutes to get ready and make it to class.

Not the best way to start school, Symone. Her thoughts scolded her as she hurried to get dressed.

Quicker than she ever had in her life, she threw on her green, black, and white plaid skirt, black cami tank top, and white blouse--half unbuttoned like usual.

As the girl scrambled to brush her long hair of onyx which was tangled and twisted like usual, she attempted to put on her knee high socks and black ballet blats.

By the time she was dressed and finishing her hair, she had three minutes left.

"Damn, damn, DAMMIT!" She swore as she applied eyeliner to the bottom of her blue-green morning eyes. They would likely fade into ocean blue before noon.

Symone snatched her bag and ran out of her dorm door faster than someone could tell her she had about a minute left to make it to Potions.

I may be one of Snape's few favourites, but I am damn glad he is teaching DADA now! Symone thought as she ran through the corridors.

Symone quickly glanced at her watch on her wrist as it read she had about twenty seconds to make it.

"Damn, damn, DAMMIT!" Symone swore again as she pushed herself to run faster.

As last she saw the door in sight, about to close in about about ten seconds. Symone pushed herself to go faster once more and ran in the door, just in time with a laugh.

Professor Slughorn eyed the girl in amazement as everyone turned to see who had just ran in. "Symone Sommers; I'm not late, am I? 'Cause if I am I'm gonna be pretty pissed. I thought I did pretty good in the ten minutes I had this morning." Symone said, catching her breath.

"Aha! Ms. Sommers, I've heard a great deal about you. Am I to expect this all year?" Professor Slughorn said, slightly teasing the tired girl.

"Once in a while, probably." Symone admitted. "So am I late or what?"

"You just made it with a few seconds to spare, Ms. Sommers." Slughorn grinned and nodded the girl to her seat next to her best friend.

"How you run so bloody fast amazes me, Symmie." Draco said to her.

"And it doesn't amaze me?" Symone said back to him with a chuckle. "How the hell these chicken legs can run without snapping is beyond me."

"You do not have bloody chicken legs." Draco replied to the girl's comment, holding back laughter.

"Yes I fricken do!" Symone whisper-yelled to Draco. "I could eat a whole chocolate cake and never know where it goes!"

"You don't even like chocolate cake."

Symone groaned and rolled her eyes playfully, "Figure of speach." Then she thought, he actually remembers that...?

"Anyways," Symone continued, "I only had ten minutes to get ready and run my chipmunk ass here."

"How in bloody hell did your brush not get lost in your hair in the process?" Draco teased, knowing Symone's difficult hair.

"Haha, very funny." Symone grinned and rested her head in the palm of her hand.

"And you don't have a chimpmunk ass, either." Draco added.

"Staring at my ass now, huh?" Symone teased him.

Draco was at a loss for words and mimicked Symone's position, looking the opposite way.

Symone rolled her eyes playfully and smirked at the thought of how she noticed Draco's face seem to light up when she ran in the room.

-After Class-

"Want me to walk you to Transfiguration?" Draco offered his raven haired best friend as she gathered her things.

"How did you know I have that next?" Symone questioned, arching an eyebrow.

"I saw you drawing on your schedual like you do every year and caught sight of it." Draco said, slightly smiling.

Symone smiled and nodded.

"Uh-oh..." Symone said as the two walked to Transfiguration. "Sydney-Hoebag Bitchface-Sommers at twelve o'clock."

Draco smirked and put his arm around Symone's shoulders, pulling her close enough to him to make her cheeks go pink.

"Are you trying to get me killed?!" Symone whisper-yelled at Draco.

"As long as you're with me, you're fine, love." Draco replied, giving Symone a wink with his grey eyes.

"I don't have my next class with you, smart one!" Symone grew a little frantic.

"But you don't have it with her either." Draco replied, saying 'her' with the utmost hate in his tone.

He was right, the only class Symone had with Sydney was Defense Against the Dark Arts, which she also (thankfully) had with Draco.

One of Sydney's 'friends' pointed towards the pair, causing Sydney to turn and see them.

The blonde girl smiled and waved at Draco, then glared at her sister. Symone looked up at Draco who was glaring at Sydney.

Sydney pranced over to the two and batter her eyelashes at Draco, hoping to flirt with him. He hated her as much as he hated Harry Potter. Probably more.

"Hey Draco," Sydney spoke in a stuck-up flirty way, "wanna ditch my sister and come hang with us?"

"Not a chance." Draco replied bluntly.

Sydney glared at her sister intensly. "This is your fault." She growled.

Symone smirked and put a hand on her hip, "You do not understand the intensity of the fuck I do not give." Symone said matter-of-factly. "There's a million of other girls who do it just like you--looking as innocent as possible--but it's all bullshit.

"Yeah, well mom and dad love me. They hate you. In fact, they wish you were never born!"

Symone narrowed her eyes at her sister, balling her fist. "You should run."

"Pshtt, I am soo not scared of you."

"Bad idea; you should be." Symone replied, punching Sydney right in her nose.

I trust Draco with everything. Even my own life.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter I wrote one night when I couldn't sleep! Hahaa.
Comment? Please? *puppy face*
Oh, and everything looking like this at the end of chapters, are the things Symone would never say. Hence the title. Hahaa.
Comment&&subscribe perhaps?
It would make me veerryy happyy(:
Hahaa.