I Wrote You A Story

I Wrote You A Story

I heard a car pull up outside my window. I hear that everyday, all the time. But I knew this was you. I knew the sound of your car. It gave me butterflies.

I jumped off my bed and peeked out my window to check if it was really you. It was. I was always right when it came to you. I ran to the door, pausing in front of it. I wanted to open it at the right second. I heard the jingling of your car keys getting closer and closer, until I knew you were a safe but close distance from the door. The door swung open. I smiled and you smiled and you jumped into my arms.

It had only been ten days since I'd seen you, but I always missed you. You wrapped your legs around my waist and I held you tight. I closed the door and leaned back on it so you could finally kiss me without me having to drop you. You held my face in your hands and kissed me with your soft lips. I gladly accepted it when you pushed your tongue against my lips. My tongue met yours, and they danced together like they hadn't danced for years.

You pulled at the short layers at the top of my hair. You knew it was something I hated but I never minded when it was you pulling. Your fingertips moved down to my ears, and you rubbed them softly. It made me gasp, ruining our deep and passionate kiss. We both giggled, suddenly a little nervous and much more self-conscious.

I let you go, your feet finally touching the carpet. "I brought Mac and Cheese," you smiled, thinking it would break the ice.

It made me burst out laughing. "Okay, come on, you gotta teach me." You always made the greatest Macaronni and Cheese. I never understood the secret, I wanted to know what it was.

I found a pot and you told me to fill it with water, so I did. You turned on the stove. I didn't even know how to do that. You put the pot on the heating burner and watched it.

I put my arms around your waist and kissed your neck. "I don't know much about cooking," I whispered into your ear, "but they say that a watched pot never boils."

You nodded, turning to face me. "What do you suggest we do while we wait?"

I blushed, but other than that, I didn't let myself seem hesitant. Our hands met and I pulled you back toward the living room. We were both moving, but your body got closer to mine with each step I took backwards, and you took forwards. When you were close enough, my hands moved up your arms and brushed against your stomach.

You jumped back abruptly. I almost forgot how ticklish you were. I sighed. It was kind of cute how you were like that, but it sometimes got in the way. I pushed you gently onto the couch, careful not to touch your stomach. I climbed on top of you and you smiled up at me. I leaned down and my lips barely brushed against yours. You closed your eyes and finished the kiss, leaning up to peck my lips. I suddenly attacked your mouth with mine.

We started breathing hard, and my hair kept falling out from behind my ears. This frustrated you. You grabbed my wrist and found a hair tie, using it to pull my hair back, out of our way. I bit your lip roughly and you snapped back at me, but I was too quick to pull away. I pushed my lips against yours and sloppily pushed my tongue into your mouth. You accepted it anyway, opening your mouth just enough. I pushed my tongue against yours.

I breathed through my nose. Your mouth was warm and pleasantly sticky. I wanted more. My hands traveled up your shirt. I pulled back and pulled your shirt over your head. You didn't find that to be fair, so you pulled my off too, and got my bra off before I even got to yours.

My thumbs ran over your nipples and you groaned in such a way that made you sound like a trashy whore, but I loved it more than you could understand. So I continued, and so did you. This no longer involved our lips. You tossed your head back and let me kiss your chest and rub your nipples. You pushed your hips deeper into mine and sighed. My lips trailed down towards where my thumbs were. You liked it there. My lips officially took the place of my thumbs, and I sucked softly on your soft nipples. I felt your heart beating faster and your legs spread apart when my hands drifted to your skirt.

You wore the skirt on purpose. I knew there was nothing underneath. I pushed two fingers inside you and you cried out with pleasure. You called out my name and I forced a third finger inside. I bit your nipple softly as I moved my fingers in and out of you. You pushed me off of you before I finished, which surprised me.

You pushed me onto my back and clawed at my jeans. I smiled and licked my fingers that were covered with traces of you as you took off the last of my clothes. You hungrily began to lick my clit. I gasped in extacsy as you sucked softly and I couldn't stop myself from moaning like a dirty slut. I pulled us onto the floor so now I was on top of you. Still, you slid down to finish eating my dirty slutty pussy. You held onto my thighs, supporting the both of us as I rocked my hips back and forth. I felt your tongue inside me, wet as I was and warm. I played with my own nipples, schizophrenically mumbling the jumbled thoughts going through my head. I cried out when I felt you push your tongue in and out and I finally hit the end of my orgasm, when which I collapsed next to you.

We both lay there naked and panting. "Do you think the water's boiling yet?"