Status: Working on it! COMMENT WHILE WE WORK!

House Full Of Roses

Chapter Two

After I called my mother asking if Taylor could come over after the beach, I went back to reading my book under the shade while Taylor was out swimming and playing volley ball with his friends.

Taylor was adorable, kind, sweet, gentle, amazing, and my boyfriend for almost three years now. We didn't celebrate our get together anniversary thing. That was for mushy gushy people who thought it was cute. Hell we give each other gifts and things whenever we wanted.

Taylor and his blue, hazel, green eyes drove me over the edge every time I looked into them. Without them, I can tell you, I would have been completely lost. He had chestnut hair that he loved to keep straight, and let me run my fingers through. He had a muscular, skinny build, but it wasn't bulky. He was just the right size. Him and his olive toned skin were perfect for me. I still don't know to this day why he chose to date me.

I have dark brown hair almost black. Brown eyes, somewhat pale complexion and, of course, I was skinny. Taylor Jack Lynn was my angel, my boo, and my perfect boyfriend. I couldn't have asked for anything else.

I looked up from my book when I heard adult male voices talk in front of me not too far away. I glared at the guy with jet black hair and brown eyes that were way to similar to mine. The guy that was supposed to be my father. "Kelsey," I heard Taylor yell as he ran up to me with a water bottle. The guy looked up startled as Taylor ran by, and then he looked at me. I wonder who I looked like to him. My mother maybe, or himself.

I smile,d happy to have a distraction, and took the water bottle from Taylor. He pressed his pink lips against mine before he sat down he laid down and put his head in my lap. He grabbed the book from me and started reading the description. I took a swig from the bottle, and began absentmindedly to run my fingers through his beautiful hair.

The rest of the guys that Taylor was hanging out with, left, leaving just me and him. I met my father's stare with one of my own and gave a little wave. He waved back and turned his attention back to the guys. Taylor and I swapped; Book for water. "Isn't that your dad?" Taylor asked pointing at Brian.

"Unfortunately.Think he even recognizes me?" I scoffed and shook my head pushing back my long hair from my shoulders. Taylor sat up and tangled his fingers into my hair and I glanced over at Brian, who was looking at me through the corner of his eye.

Taylor brought his lips down onto mine and kissed me softly. That really is another reason why I like him. He pulled away and stood up extending his hand to me, which I took and wiped the sand off of my jean shorts.

He drove us to my small living quarters and we walked in. "Where's momma Sarah?" Taylor asked taking a seat on the living room couch.

"Work," I mumbled walking into the kitchen and pulling out ingredients to make grilled chicken and mash potatoes. "She doesn't get home until like ten or eleven." By the time Taylor and I got done eating, and were playing a heated game of go fish, was when mom got home. She walked over to us and planted a kiss onto the top of my head and then did the same to Taylor before walking into the kitchen and eating what I made for dinner.

"You lie!," I shrieked at Taylor. "You have fours, I know it. Give them up!" I said extending my hand towards him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into his lap. The game of cards was forgotten after I gazed into his beautiful eyes.

"Hey Kelsey, how did your day go?," Mom asked. I shifted in Taylor's lap and snuggled in more to try to get comfortable as he flipped through the TV channels.

"I saw Brian," I sneered.

"Your father. He is your father dear, and what happened?" she asked, exhausted.

"Nothing happened. He just looked at me and waved back," I mumbled. Taylor kissed the top of my forehead and then my neck; finding different entertainment. I heard Mom sigh, but that’s all she did. "Work, how was it?"

"Horrible, as always," she mumbled. I sighed thinking there was nothing I could do to make her in a better mood. “But I’ll get over it.” She assured me before exiting the room and heading for what I presumed was her bedroom.

Taylor kissed me gently and cupped my cheek before he left. I went upstairs and sat down next to my mother on her bed and patted her back. "Are you okay?" I asked. She looked up at me and shook her head. "Want to talk about it?" She shook her head again, and I nodded but continued to rub her back. Finally she stood up saying she was tired and was going to go to bed. I followed suite and walked into my bedroom where Taylor was sprawled out on my bed.

I looked at him shaking my head. "You might of well just stayed," I mumbled, stripping down into my boy shorts and slipping on a tank top. He pouted.

"I couldn't sleep. Stupid parents." He opened his arms already in his boxers ready to sleep. I laughed, but let him pull me onto him. I straddled his hips and smiled down at him.

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked placing my hands onto his bare chest. He told me everything. Saying that his parent's got into a fight and his Dad abused his mother, and now he was going to go to jail. I laid my head onto his chest, and he started running his fingers through my hair which was calming to him. His breathing slowed and he had stopped crying, and was now sleeping. I looked up at his sleeping face and smiled before I dosed off with him.

I awoke to Taylor's soft snoring and my mother's whistling downstairs. I carefully slipped out of the bed to be sure I didn't disturb Taylor, and walked into the bathroom and got ready to go work at the Coffee shop I worked at.

When I walked downstairs Taylor and my mother were already eating waffles. I walked over to Taylor and ruffled his hair like a little kid, and he wound his arm around my waist and held me there while he ate. I continued to run my fingers through his dark messed up hair, and looked over at my mother who was looking at us through cloudy eyes. She was remembering those days with Brian, I knew it. I rolled my eyes which got her attention.

"What, I think you and Taylor are an adorable couple. There’s nothing wrong with day dreaming," she mumbled. I chuckled at her and ran my fingers through Taylor's hair once more before kissing the top of his head and taking a bite of his waffle.

After everyone was done eating breakfast, I walked to the Cafe and got to work.

The Cafe was almost dead except for a few people that arrived when Avenged Sevenfold came into the Cafe. I sighed and dropped the rag I was using into the bucket and walked over to them. "What can I get you boys?" I asked plastering a fake smile onto my face. Brian glanced at me and then behind him when mom walked into the store with her head down. I looked worriedly in her direction, but took their orders.

I took my break and gave the orders to another employee and grabbed a cup of tea, knowing that was what my mother would want. I walked over to her booth and sat down opposite her. I handed her her tea and leaned back into the seat. She looked between me and Brian. She took a hesitant sip and then looked down at the table.

Matt walked up toward her. She looked up at him in shock. "Sarah, oh my god. How are you?," Matt asked placing his coffee down and sitting down next to me. I crossed my arms over my chest and stared out of the large window.

"Hey Matt. I'm doing good. What about you? It’s been years..." she trailed off in a whisper.

"I'm great. It has been a while since I’ve seen you."

"I know," she nodded chuckling. The rest of the guys migrated over to the booth along with an uncertain Brian. I clenched my hands into fists feeling uncomfortable and out of place. All the guys greeted her and either took a seat or grabbed a chair.

Brian sat down next to Matt and I tried pushing myself closer against the wall, hoping I could turn invisible. I tuned all of them out and started getting jumpy once I saw Taylor walk into the store. Taylor walked over to the edge of the table with a hat over his head and looked over at me.

"Oh, this is Taylor and that girl who you are sitting next to, Matt, is Kelsey. My daughter." I gave them a little nod of the head but didn't look at them. I hopped out of the booth and left my mother to talk to her old high school friends. Taylor and I walked over to the windows and he brought me into his arms and set his head onto my shoulder. Everything was going wrong for my baby.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well guess what! Guess you never expected a relationship and a child story all in one!!
Ha ha see we are so smart!! :p
Anyways do the usual. Comment subscribe. Yeah!! Oh and Taylor's picture is in the link below. Just saying. :p
Taylor!!!
Well, there you have it mibbians. The hot and wonderful Taylor. Maybe change the eye color though, but that is what I imagin he looks like! :p