Status: new idea

Area 51

Recruited

It was a warm summer day. I was at Las Vegas on vacation from college. I was studying forensics.

I was at my hotel room getting ready to meet my friends at the casino when I heard my laptop ring, I had a new e-mail.
I opened it:
"Your presence is requested at this hotel's lobby in 30 minutes."
Was the only thing it read and it didn't say the sender's name so I ignored it.

I finished getting ready and went to the lobby to wait for my cab. When I arrived a man in a black tux and black sunglasses started walking towards me, I started going to another direction but he kept following me. I turned around annoyed.
"What the hell do you want?" I said trying not to scream, holding my bad temper.
"You are late." He said and grabbed my arm. I was too shocked to speak but as he started pulling me towards the door I came to my senses; I started screaming. The lobby was empty except for the receptionist who glanced at me momentarily and looked back down to his computer, like someone wasn't being kidnapped in front of him.

A black van was waiting outside and he put me into the backseat and sat next to me. The driver and co-pilot were dressed like him, black tux and dark sunglasses.

I looked at the door and considered jumping out.
"Don't even think about it." The guy next to me said.
"Why are you kidnapping me?" I said exasperated.
"Not kidnapping. You have been recruited to work at a government facility, if you pass some tests we will see how to dispose of you."

I was afraid of what would happen if I happened to fail the tests.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a new story, not true, I just imagined it.

Please comment and suscribe, I would love some feedback.